Question about pumping buddies

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

amx-pa

Question about pumping buddies

Post by amx-pa »

I've never had a pumping session with another person in real life other than some mild pumping my girlfriend has done during one of our sex sessions.

I'm interested in hearing how pumping with others has helped the pumping experience.
I'm interested in hearing about groups that have pumped together or one-on-one sessions. Male to female, or male to male, anything goes.
I'm interested in other intense activities groups or individuals participate in, such as sounding, electro-stim, and saline. Also, during these sessions are anal stretching and prostate massages on the table.

Overall, I would like to know how you have enjoyed your experience pumping with other people. I would also like to know if you're in a relationship and how pumping with other people than your partner has enhanced your relationship or sexual performance. Do you think it's made for a better sex life with your partner? These are honest questions. I asked because I have a partner, but I am very interested in experiencing a pump session with other individuals and perhaps exploring other avenues of stimulation while pushing the body's limits.

If the conversation is a little too intimate, please private message me😊

Thanks,
Attachments
pic.jpg