Any Aussie pumpers? Where can we get good pumps locally???

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumpingAus

Any Aussie pumpers? Where can we get good pumps locally???

Post by PumpingAus »

Hi everyone, new pumping enthusiast here from the land downunder. I've got a full meato I've been working on for the past year and have been browsing this forum a lot for inspiration and information in that journey.

I tried a metal cockring a few weeks back and got super hard in it. I was really impressed with how thick and veiny I got and after using it a few times decided I'd like a slightly fatter cock all the time. I'd looked at the pumping subforum here a few times and something in me just said to get a jar and a bit of silicon tube I have and try some pumping. I loved it.

My cock is about 5.5" long x 5" which tells me I need a 1.75" tube if I want to get in to cock only pumping. The jar I've been using has a 1.75" opening just by chance, but the inside diameter is much greater. I've had a bit of scrotum get pulled in if I don't put a band on my balls, so I definitely think 2" would be too big for me.

But here is my conundrum, no online retailers in Australia seem to sell decent quality pumps. They're all cheap 2.5" hand pumps, with a gauge if you're lucky, or they're just auto electric units that are 2.5-2.75". I live kind of remote and the couriers international sellers or Amazon use won't deliver here. I have a parcel locker with Auspost in a nearby major town but couriers won't deliver to them. Where the hell in Australia can I get a Leluv or LA setup online that will use Auspost to deliver to a parcel locker?

If you read this far, thank you for your time. I look forward to sharing my journey on here.
bucket

Re: Any Aussie pumpers? Where can we get good pumps locally???

Post by bucket »

What state do you live in bud? Off the top of my head, AU stores with online shops below.

Eagleleather.com.au
Mannhaus.com.au
Blackrabbit.com.au
lucreziadesade.com.au

All deliver to regional locations, I should know. I use an Auspost "parcel collect" address at the closest Auspost shop, not had any problems with delivery from any vendor worldwide.

Search for fetish/bdsm stores rather than sex toy shops like lovehoney. You'll find lots more.
Last edited by bucket on Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
BallisticFetishGear

Post by BallisticFetishGear »

We ship worldwide. We have our Ballistic pumps and also the Frohle brand pumps

www.BallisticMetal.com
Ballistic Metal
Precision Crafted Adult & Fetish Gear
Machined in Los Angeles. Made in the USA

Frohole Pumps of Germany
Ultra High Quality Pumps from Germany now available in the US (Penis, Pussy, Breast, Clit & Nipple)

www.BallisticMetal.com
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

bucket wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:18 pm Search for fetish/bdsm stores rather than sex toy shops like lovehoney. You'll find lots more.
I can't believe I performed surgery on my own dick multiple times to get my meato, but I'm so vanilla I didn't think of looking for proper fetish stores. Lol.

Thanks heaps for the tip mate but sadly most of those places don't have stock of any 'proper' pumping systems. The last one, Lucrezia & De Sade, has a 1&3/4" Size Matters kit though. That would be perfect for me but it might take a month or so to get the funds up.

I can get a 8x2 cheap "Lust Pumper" unit for about half the price at a local sex shop, but it's got one of those fake vagina inserts for the comfort ring and no flared base. I feel like the fake pussy would be super constricting and I don't know if that's a good thing, but it should definitely stop any extra skin getting sucked into the (slightly oversized) chamber.

Wondering if I go for the $80 cheap unit and maybe get a universal pump seal? It's a bit too big for packing and core pumping but I'm just starting out and finding it hard to stop pumping with my drink bottle and silicon hose. I'm worried I'm going to overpump doing it this way and think just getting something with a gauge asap is smarter. But can I just hold off and save up to get the Size Matters kit and have a tube with the ideal size? Or should I just enjoy girth fun in the 2 inch that I can afford locally rn, and if I stick with pumping then I buy the narrower SM kit? Anyone got an opinion on that? Thanks guys.
bucket

Post by bucket »

I just bought an LA thick wall cylinder from the Eagleleather's online store only last week, is this not what you meant? Or are they just out of stock right now?
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

Yeah sorry. They definitely have cylinders and hand pumps available but I'm just looking for a complete kit that doesn't end up costing $400 like when you buy the bits separate. I guess once you have a pump, cylinders, connections, etc that buying a cylinder on it's own is affordable. But I'm just looking for a cheap but hopefully useful entry level kit.
And you've provided that with one of those links so I really appreciate your time.
bucket

Post by bucket »

Glad I could help.

Regarding buying a hand-held pump with Hg gauge, I recommend getting a $25 brake bleed kit (they're in a red plastic case) off ebay rather than the identical thing at 5x the price from a fetish store. They're simple devices, no need for huge $.

Same goes for the plastic quick release M/F coupler. They're stupidly expensive to buy. So get a small brass version off ebay at a fraction of the cost.
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

Appreciate your help mate. I looked at supercheap and autobarn in the past and their brake bleeder kits are super expensive. But they look identical to the Chinese eBay sets. I've found a few $20 eBay kits that claim they ship from Aus, so I've messaged them today confirming they do auspost/parcel lockers.

I've been googling hard and found a tapered 1.75" Size Matters cylinder for less than $60 in Aus. So I'm really hoping I can get a proper set up for <$100 when it's all said and done. I'm very happy with that as the cheap, oversized sets with crappy plastic pumps at the local(ish) sex shop run at $90 anyway.
PumpingAus

Post by PumpingAus »

bucket wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:32 am Glad I could help.

Regarding buying a hand-held pump with Hg gauge, I recommend getting a $25 brake bleed kit (they're in a red plastic case) off ebay rather than the identical thing at 5x the price from a fetish store. They're simple devices, no need for huge $.

Same goes for the plastic quick release M/F coupler. They're stupidly expensive to buy. So get a small brass version off ebay at a fraction of the cost.
I ended up finding a tube in the right size on saxleather.com.au
They've got a decent range of pumps and some pretty cool cockrings and stuff that they make themselves.
Also found an eBay seller who will ship the bleeding kit to a parcel locker, so I'm pretty excited to finally get a proper setup and start properly pumping.