Best moisturizer skin care for the privates and anywhere else.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Gainspumper

Best moisturizer skin care for the privates and anywhere else.

Post by Gainspumper »

Dr Bronner’s organic unscented magic balm. That stuff is amazing. I highly recommend it to you pumpers post pump and even pre pump and all the time. I promise you won’t regret it. It’s maybe the ultimate skin care moisturizer. Wanted to share that bit of information. Cheers.
MaskedHero

Re: Best moisturizer skin care for the privates and anywhere else.

Post by MaskedHero »

I’m going to pick up a container of this and give it a try. I’m excited
Fr0st

Post by Fr0st »

I can’t find it on Amazon except for Dr Bronner’s lip balm and liquid soap. Help please, I want to see/look it over or whatever
Edit: I found this, DR. BRONNER'S PEPPERMINT ORGANIC HAND & BODY LOTION. Looks mostly the same, sorta
Mlah

Post by Mlah »

For daily moisture while wearing stretchers, I have started using Old Spice shea butter lotion. It has a light scent that masks stinky balls. 😁 It works well for me, moisturize around stretchers and cover with a sock and go about my daily routine.

Many of the better products tend to have a not very pleasant aroma, so I like this alternative.

Mike
Dink

Post by Dink »

Fr0st wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:29 pm I can’t find it on Amazon except for Dr Bronner’s lip balm and liquid soap. Help please, I want to see/look it over or whatever
Edit: I found this, DR. BRONNER'S PEPPERMINT ORGANIC HAND & BODY LOTION. Looks mostly the same, sorta
If you are US based you can get it at Target. Have it on the shelves.