Is the State of Our Art in Decline?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

BullPrinceAlbert

Is the State of Our Art in Decline?

Post by BullPrinceAlbert »

I took a hiatus from my pumping routine for personal reasons, and upon my return, I couldn't help but notice a significant decline in the availability of certain products in the market.

To illustrate, Pump Toys no longer stocks large cylinders, and they continue to cite Covid-related delays as the reason. Vacutech by Pulsar seems to have disappeared completely, with no viable alternatives in sight.

The only valuable alternative I've come across is LA Pump and their two-stage cylinder. However, in my previous experiences with my Bull Master, I would reach a point where I had to wait a while before I could withdraw without experiencing discomfort.

Is there something I'm overlooking, or do I need to search more diligently for suitable alternatives?
Toledopumper

Re: Is the State of Our Art in Decline?

Post by Toledopumper »

I see things the exact opposite. I see vacuum enlargement pumping GROWING. You mentioned a few accurate issues but when I began none of those items were available. Now there is more product accessible then ever both online and in retail shops. There are more websites and discussion groups. We have digital pictures and video to view to share and to encourage the curious. Just these past few days this board has seen the most views at one time then it ever has. It went back to back days. So I have to disagree with you. Just because a couple of related businesses had some trouble is no reason to be alarmed. Businesses often fail for all sorts of reasons. So keep searching. Maybe be innovative and build something homemade to your liking. And enjoy your return to vacuum pressured fun.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Toledopumper wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:28 am I see things the exact opposite.
Care to share some of those sites to get supplies that you mention.
Have to agree with you that there has been an uptick in interest and more people trying this.

The only three places I've bought things from have been members here, LApump and Pumptoys.
If you have other sources please help us all out.

Since i got into surgilube injections i only pump once a week. but i stay 14"16 for days at a time
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

665leather.com, mr-s-leather.com,amazon.com are other places to get tubes
Davefrenzy

Post by Davefrenzy »

I made my own from an 8” lamp globe from 1000 bulbs. It has a 3.75” opening and works awsome. Shipping to Canada was the biggest expense.