Water inflation

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

phoenixreborn88

Water inflation

Post by phoenixreborn88 »

Has anyone done regular water inflation to the scrotum? i am asking out of curiosity even i been wanting to try different things!
Squirrel

Re: Water inflation

Post by Squirrel »

Water is a BAD idea. It's not sterile and by itself it doesn't match your body's needs. The worst case scenario would be hemolysis which is when red blood cells start to burst. Isotonic solutions like 0.9% normal saline and D5 do not do this. Even sterile medical use water is going to cause problems with your cells if more than just a small amount is injected.
Last edited by Squirrel on Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
phoenixreborn88

Post by phoenixreborn88 »

Thank you squirrel
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Squirrel wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:51 am Water is a BAD idea.
Squirrel is right. DO NOT DO THIS.
Infusing water (sterile or otherwise) is a horribly bad idea. It not only causes hemolysis, it will cause tissue cells to burst as well.
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

mRuss wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:15 pm
Squirrel wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:51 am Water is a BAD idea.
Squirrel is right. DO NOT DO THIS.
Infusing water (sterile or otherwise) is a horribly bad idea. It not only causes hemolysis, it will cause tissue cells to burst as well.
Squirrel and mRuss are right DO NOT DO THIS!!!! You can make saline but that is also very not recommended, could be more or less dangerous.
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

Although, some guy in the "modification" section on this site is injecting vodka directly into they testicles. So I guess you can only get so much advice before you have to roll your own dice. He is actually doing stuff that no one seems to know what will happen to him.
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I can say, for the sake of the truth, I had an experience of water injection, I sterilized it by boiling and then added salt, approximately in the proportion of physiological saline. I did it only once, everything passed without visible consequences. But now I wouldn't do it again and I don't recommend it to you...