Surgilube testicular injection

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Valcore220

Surgilube testicular injection

Post by Valcore220 »

Assuming good use of sterile technique has anyone injected surgilube directly into their balls before and to what results?

Personally I’m hoping for destruction I suffer from ptsd and bpd and have experimented with chemical castration which has given me great relief from bpd psychosis type flair ups. I’ve done saline and surgilube injections in the past successfully. Problem is that’s 900$ every 3 months and who can afford that. Plus the VA won’t approve it (veteran)

I’ve injected about 12ml -15 ml of surgilube into each testicle over the course of 3 days having to take a break to allow for swelling. I’ve also injected into the center as deep as possible. Currently I can barely get my hands around each testicle.
Attachments
Post injection swelling
Post injection swelling
Valcore220

Re: Surgilube testicular injection

Post by Valcore220 »

I’m hoping to hear others experiences when it comes to testicle injections specially with surgilube both good and bad. I’m aware of the possible issue I’ve had some with past injections myself.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Those balls look great! If that's really from SL directly in your testicles I, and probably many others in here would like a lot more info about your experience. You're definitely a trailblazer.

I've done a lot of SL, but I've always avoided my testicles. My fear was pain. I don't care if they don't work any more. Already have a vasectomy and I don't have a fear of significant hormone changes.

Have you experienced pain doing this in the testicles? All of the posts I've seen about saline and glucose in testicles note a fair bit of pain.

I probably wouldn't do this now that my sack around the testicles is 19" around (and seemingly not shrinking). If my sack was smaller I would have been all about having two large nuts. It was my goal from the start!

Nice work! Please let us know your process and details about the effects.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

That is surgilube directly into the testicles. I used 3ml syringes sterilize of course and my best sterile technique (tray, alcohol spray, gloves made sure not to touch anything to contaminate.

I had to do these injections every few days as I couldn’t do more then 6ml at a time as there was pain at that point so I stopped injecting. I injected different points in the testicle and buried the needle to about my guess of the center of the testicle. After 48 hours the tenderness was gone and I was able to inject more.

I did try and inject after 24 hours last night cause you know I’m excited about the size but I was way to tender so I’ll take a few day break.

I’ve been using a fresh tube of surgilube every time to make sure I do my best to eliminate any chance of contamination.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Here is an updated photo been slowly adding surgilube about 6ml every 1-2 days depending on the tenderness of the testicle. Really the usual has been every other day I can inject 3ml outside top center right testicle and outside bottom center right then repeat on the left testicle.

The next time I’ll switch to the inside of the testicle. If there is pain from pressure which I’ll get sometimes around 5ml I’ll usually stop.

Not pain discomfort or infections they feel very heavy and are tender the first couple days post infection. They do continue to swell for 3ish hour a little after I inject them but since we are talking 3-6ml there isn’t much swelling.

Yes those are picture of my actual testicle not the scrotum. I have not injected into the sac. My left testicle is bigger and has been easier to inject hence the size difference.
Attachments
IMG_5229.jpeg
IMG_5227.jpeg
IMG_5228.jpeg
ChuckM

Post by ChuckM »

Amazing results! I'd love to hear more about your process and results!

Best regards,
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

did my first alcohol injection today in both nuts. 1/2 cc in each, vodka.next time i will go to 1 cc and tthen more
so far no bleeding or issues yet
felt great no pain, used diabetic syringes, 30 gauge