Hi, New here.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

NCbill71

Re: Hi, New here.

Post by NCbill71 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:40 pm I always thought I wanted my reroute 'below' my balls but when I made my first attempt I realized how difficult it would be to do one way down there by myself. So I opted for doing one 'above' my scrotum to learn the technique before trying 'below' again. When I discovered how difficult it was to accomplish my successful reroute 'above' I stopped trying to do one in the thicker urethra 'below'. Over time I found that there were advantages to having it 'above'. The biggest one was that I had several UTIs over the years and having my balls separate my urethra opening from my anus was a good thing.

Normally my pee goes straight down in a tight stream if my penis isn't retracted. However, since my reroute is at the top of my scrotum when my penis retracts it pulls the top of my scrotum in with it forming a tunnel. In that case my pee runs down over the front of my balls along the cleft. It isn't messy as it is still in a stream and not a spray but I need to wipe (like a girl) afterwards.

Initially when my penis retracted and my reroute opening got covered up a little pee would come out both openings (my reroute and the original opening) That was very messy. That was part of the reason I permanently blocked off the old urethra. The other reason was that I wanted to commit to spending the rest of my life peeing like a female with no possibility of going back.

Was your old urethra blocked off or separated in some way. Did any feeling return to the end of your stump? I found that after a year my severed nerve bundles fanned out to cover the entire end of my shaft. It feels similar to the type of sensations I got from my glans but without the intensity. I like those sensations a lot. Did you experience the same?

I can only imagine how cumming from under your scrotum can be pretty awesome. That is one thing I wish I could do experience myself.

In preparing for the hospital procedure I went over in my mind how I would explain my modifications. My past experience was that anything I discussed with my doctor got documented in my medical record. Since I didn't want that documented I decided to just say I didn't want to discuss it. However he didn't ask. I do know that when I woke up my penis was pretty sore so I don't know what transpired while I was asleep. I can only imagine.

When removing my glans I didn't expect that my penis would retract as it does. I can see now that when I was flacccid my shaft skin would bunch up against the rim of my glans and prevent it from retracting further. Now it is free to retract inside me. When it does, it pulls my shaft skin (attached to the end of my shaft) in while leaving a short hollow skin tube that is pulled in on itself outside.(about ½ inch long) When I reach down and touch myself that skin tube feels like part of my scrotum and I cannot feel any penis at all. Not having a penis was always a dream of mine but I always knew I needed one to play with. So now I have the best of both worlds. Not being able to feel a penis is every bit as great as I imagined. My penis is obviously shorter now with shrinkage from scar tissue and all so it now fits entirely in the palm of my hand when erect. I do love the way my shaft skin easily slides off the end when I stroke it.
They removed my original urethra, so I don't really feel any sensation where it use to be. Maybe I have phantom sensations from time to time, but i think it's just more my imagination. Interesting observation for you, when I was watching my dick being severed, the guy cut all the way around my shaft first at the base and the skin literally rolled up like a condom to where my glans use to be. That explains why you're able to move the skin of your shaft up and down. It's really not attached to your shaft at all, just at a certain point beneath the head.

I have only had one urinary tract infection, i've been lucky. It does feel good when I'm peeing and it runs down across my asshole, like a warm rinse :) I do hate that i have to spend so much more time with keeping it clean and fresh down there. Baby wipes...
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:12 pm NCbill - There are photos here of my glansectomy in various stages of erection including retracted.

viewtopic.php?t=45895
Thanks for sharing. Those are awesome!
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

Here's some photos of my dick intact and then transitioning to being headless.
Attachments
Headless
Headless
Intact and tattooed
Intact and tattooed
Getting tattooed
Getting tattooed
Directly after getting it completely tatooed
Directly after getting it completely tatooed
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I'm a little confused. Did you have your glans removed first before your full penectomy?
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:36 pm I'm a little confused. Did you have your glans removed first before your full penectomy?
I did. Then a month later the rest was removed.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

In the one photo (if that was from your glans removal) it looks like you took about an inch of your shaft with your glans.
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:38 pm In the one photo (if that was from your glans removal) it looks like you took about an inch of your shaft with your glans.
it just looks that way. It was just the glans. I remember it all to well...
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

What were your thoughts without your glans?
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

NuderThanNude wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:18 am What were your thoughts without your glans?
Well I didn't want my glands cut off. I was playing around with the cutter who removed my dick. We had been friends and we played liked that lots of times. I was bound and he injected my cock with lidocaine and obstructed my view so I couldn't see what he was doing. He cut it off and placed it on my chest, that's how I discovered what he did. I was pissed, I was all kinds of emotions, but there wasn't anything I could do. It would grow shut and I'd end up pissing out of my cock like through a pinhole in a balloon. That was a month or so of discomfort. I didn't have a plug to keep in the hole to keep it open. So that was my driving catalyst to just cut it off completely.
NCbill71

Post by NCbill71 »

superskeet1 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:32 am Any regrets about not being able to have a "normal" sex life anymore?
Yes. I do have regrets for not having a "normal" sex life. It makes me sad at times when I see a good looking guy and I think to myself there's zero chance he'll be into me. I miss shoving my cock through a glory hole and getting an anonymous blowjob. I see now how all we really are is just a body attached to a sex organ...
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

NCbill71 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:27 am
NuderThanNude wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:18 am What were your thoughts without your glans?
Well I didn't want my glands cut off. I was playing around with the cutter who removed my dick. We had been friends and we played liked that lots of times. I was bound and he injected my cock with lidocaine and obstructed my view so I couldn't see what he was doing. He cut it off and placed it on my chest, that's how I discovered what he did. I was pissed, I was all kinds of emotions, but there wasn't anything I could do. It would grow shut and I'd end up pissing out of my cock like through a pinhole in a balloon. That was a month or so of discomfort. I didn't have a plug to keep in the hole to keep it open. So that was my driving catalyst to just cut it off completely.
Wow! That was twice he did something to you that you weren't on board with. I would hope that he maybe meant well in doing for you what he felt you wanted but didn't have the nerve to go through on your own. But that still doesn't make it right.

But here you are and there is no going back. I have had several things happen to me during my life that were life changing and learned what is important is how we react mentally. We can spend our life focusing on the negatives, making our lives miserable or we can look at it as an opportunity for a new starting point to start on a new adventure. I know that's easier said than done but we do have control over our minds and if life gives us lemons we can choose to make lemonade.

Granted removing my glans was my choice but there was no way I could know what the result was until it was too late. After it was done I felt like I was starting at puberty again and learning how I can derive pleasure from my new body. Life would certainly be different but but there is no reason it couldn't be better (and it is without my glans). After a lot of those life changing situations I had I actually learned that I was able to make my life better than it was previously. Sometimes we just get in a rut with the familiar and unless we are forced into it, will never try anything new.