massive pump with ikea vase

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

one2pump

massive pump with ikea vase

Post by one2pump »

Spent the better part of yesterday in the jar. Even breaks of up to an hour at a time, but i left it on with very low pressure (just enough to hold it in place) and I mean like over 8 hours total. I never got any where near the end, but the next day in less than 30 min I touched the end of the jar for the first time. Height: 11 ½ " Diameter: 7 ½ " i was so excited that i seemed to break through some sort of wall and actually grew more. it has taken 3 days for the pump to reduce enough that i could actually wear my normal clothes again (still showing a fuller than normal bulge). i will be doing that again on a long weekend when i have no other commitments!
F1vodaaXwAcH83i.jpg
moose1980

Re: massive pump with ikea vase

Post by moose1980 »

Looking very good there man can't wait to see your progress over time
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Great result. Marathon pumping truly is the secret to getting huge. Keep growing !
woody1

Post by woody1 »

How long did it take u 2 get out of the jar, me its about 2 hrs and its becoming a pain in the arse, I.am.going to.have to convert the senior then at least I can walk around with 28 inch balls?????
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

woody; by converting sr. do you mean adding a center filler piece like one member has done to make the opening much larger? i have a monstertube here i have been wanting to do that with myself. actually getting out of this ikea vase/jar thing is not bad as long as you have lubed up well. the trick is making sure you leave a hose in place to allow air to escape instead of creating vacuum as you are trying to pull out.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Hey One2Pump,
You've given me an idea for my next full day of pumping. I'm going to try leaving my junk in the tube...but with the pressure just high engough to keep it from falling off. Thanks. I love picking up ideas from other pumpers. Keep pumping. Get as huge as you want...and love every inch of it.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I prefer vases with a more tapered opening...
Easier in & out, more comfy.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!