Needle in testicle

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

georgekenedy

Needle in testicle

Post by georgekenedy »

Hey!

Im just wondering. If you by mistake put the needle in the testicle. What would you feel?
Is it any one here that has done this accedently? and what can be the outcome of that.

Just a question i had in my head for a while now :|
TinyMe

Re: Needle in testicle

Post by TinyMe »

You’d feel a prick… 🤣
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

The testicles themselves are very sensitive unlike the surrounding tissue, you'd feel a lot of sharp pain most likely. While injecting the sack is a relatively dull pain, it will be very bad.
Luckily when it comes to infusion you'll probably be working be very carefully, i usually keep the lads at bay with a few fingers while i infuse the first couple hundred ml to minimise risk of getting that sharp end anywhere near. Good luck!
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

If you're desire is to need to be rushed to the ER and have them removed then that's probably a good cause of that scenario
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

TinyMe wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:27 am You’d feel a prick… 🤣
hahah have you done it by mistake? :lol:
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

BiggestHarry_ wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:45 am The testicles themselves are very sensitive unlike the surrounding tissue, you'd feel a lot of sharp pain most likely. While injecting the sack is a relatively dull pain, it will be very bad.
Luckily when it comes to infusion you'll probably be working be very carefully, i usually keep the lads at bay with a few fingers while i infuse the first couple hundred ml to minimise risk of getting that sharp end anywhere near. Good luck!
Thanks!

I have never done it but i was thinking of what could happend if you poked the needle by mistake. The scrotum isnt that big if its a bit "cold" when you start infusing. I dont want it to happend but was curoius of the feeling or problem that might occur!
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

eam2012 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:04 am If you're desire is to need to be rushed to the ER and have them removed then that's probably a good cause of that scenario
Is it by a fact or a feeling you have that it will happend? just so you know, i dont want to do it but i want to know what would happend and what it will feel if i by mistake poke the needle in the testicle :x
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I did this once. Yes, it was by accident. It hurt a little at first, then about 10 seconds later the pain built and built and it was horribly fucking painful. And after about 10 minutes I felt better.

Would not recommend. To anyone. Ever. :)
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

mRuss wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:28 am I did this once. Yes, it was by accident. It hurt a little at first, then about 10 seconds later the pain built and built and it was horribly fucking painful. And after about 10 minutes I felt better.

Would not recommend. To anyone. Ever. :)
Thanks Russ! i hope i never do it but now i know what to expect so i dont totaly freak out by pain and not knowing what i have done :lol:
i mean the ballsack isnt the biggest at start so there is always a posibility to make errors...

have a nice weekend :)
bollebuxus

Post by bollebuxus »

Lekker naalden door de noten.
En naalden in de noten geïnjecteerd en onder stroom .
IMG-20230630-WA0002.jpg
20211001_212439 (1).jpg
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

It looks very painful but it is not . Its very satisfying and addictive though, once you start it you cannot stop. :D
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

rajrajiv wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:22 pm It looks very painful but it is not . Its very satisfying and addictive though, once you start it you cannot stop. :D
have you injected saline or glucose in your balls? :o wasnt that extremely painful?
bollebuxus

Post by bollebuxus »

Pijn valt mee, ook het injecteren valt mee.
Pijn trekt weg via je lies.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

georgekenedy wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:20 am
rajrajiv wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:22 pm It looks very painful but it is not . Its very satisfying and addictive though, once you start it you cannot stop. :D
have you injected saline or glucose in your balls? :o wasnt that extremely painful?
I have injected saline and vodka into my balls many times and and filled my ball upto rock hard tight and big. I love it injecting directly into the balls is different feeling it is different pain you would love it at least i love it. :lol:
You can watch my video, use some vpn to watch the videos

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/343140/ex ... lling_CBT/

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/201888/Ex ... skewering/