Question on belly infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Inflate Me

Question on belly infusion

Post by Inflate Me »

I juat got everything I need for my first belly infusion. Should I take it easy my first time or can I just fill up? Is there anything to look out for if doing to much? What should I expect. I'm have 5 litres.

Please share what works for you guys and pics

Thanks!
the_fake_belly

Re: Question on belly infusion

Post by the_fake_belly »

Hi there are people on here much more experienced then me. But I would say if your main question is about quantity, it depends on your body type. If you are skinny and have alway been, you probably won't have like crazy big results.and you have to be more careful with needle placement. If you have more fat, the skin has stretched and the fat tissue make it easier to find a spot to inject. Really that is where the saline is going, where your fat would go. If you are lucky and HAVE been fat but now are skinny, then you have heaps of room to expand but needle placement can be tricky if too skinny. This is just from what I have seen on here. Also search "saline belly" may find more if you haven't already tried that. Im jealous you have saline AND 5 LITERS! Is it Christmas?!
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Start little, at max 2L. You need to see how you respond to it, just to play it safe. Increment another litre with every attempt you try. So with your 5, do a 2L and a 3L session seperately.

Inject into your fat layer somewhere maybe 1-3 inches above the belly button, and off to a side by 2-3 inches too. The connective tissue down the center of your belly hurts to inject near, and is harder to pierce anyway.

Inject at a 45 degree angle into the body, it makes it harder to miss the fat layer, but maybe that's just me.

Make sure your line is bled, it makes things less painful, and reduces infection risk.

It takes quite a while so have something to keep you entertained nearby, we're talking an hour or two, per litre, per line. The time it takes is dependant on a few things:
  • Needle placement - Getting the right depth is important, being in the fat layer is fastest.
  • Temperature of the saline - Warmer the saline, the faster it distributes, meaning there's less back pressure on the line. You can do room temperature too, it's cold feeling though, and a bit slower. Obviously keep it warm to the touch at max, and warm it up while keeping it sterile too, if you do.
  • Needle gauge - I use 19G needles, they hurt a teeny bit more but since the pain goes away after 5-10 mins it doesn't matter much, i found 21G way too slow.
Keep an eye on the drip to get an idea of how fast things are flowing, for me if it's around 4 drips a second i know everything is in the sweet spot, and i am swelling up.

Play safe and sterile, this stuff can be really risky so you need to not be reckless, don't fuck around.

This said, I just received an order of 20L and all the kit i need, I plan to do 8L this friday, so look forward to that ;)
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

Hey good advice biggest Harry. Just to add to the time aspect, someone else on here, idk if I should name names, suggested putting somekind of elastic band around the saline bag to provide pressure and increase flow.
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
Inflate Me

Post by Inflate Me »

BiggestHarry_ wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:42 am Start little, at max 2L. You need to see how you respond to it, just to play it safe. Increment another litre with every attempt you try. So with your 5, do a 2L and a 3L session seperately.

Inject into your fat layer somewhere maybe 1-3 inches above the belly button, and off to a side by 2-3 inches too. The connective tissue down the center of your belly hurts to inject near, and is harder to pierce anyway.

Inject at a 45 degree angle into the body, it makes it harder to miss the fat layer, but maybe that's just me.

Make sure your line is bled, it makes things less painful, and reduces infection risk.

It takes quite a while so have something to keep you entertained nearby, we're talking an hour or two, per litre, per line. The time it takes is dependant on a few things:
  • Needle placement - Getting the right depth is important, being in the fat layer is fastest.
  • Temperature of the saline - Warmer the saline, the faster it distributes, meaning there's less back pressure on the line. You can do room temperature too, it's cold feeling though, and a bit slower. Obviously keep it warm to the touch at max, and warm it up while keeping it sterile too, if you do.
  • Needle gauge - I use 19G needles, they hurt a teeny bit more but since the pain goes away after 5-10 mins it doesn't matter much, i found 21G way too slow.
Keep an eye on the drip to get an idea of how fast things are flowing, for me if it's around 4 drips a second i know everything is in the sweet spot, and i am swelling up.

Play safe and sterile, this stuff can be really risky so you need to not be reckless, don't fuck around.

This said, I just received an order of 20L and all the kit i need, I plan to do 8L this friday, so look forward to that ;)
Where do you order your supplies? Thanks for the great advice!