How big would you grow?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Bara-Man

Re: How big would you grow?

Post by Bara-Man »

7-1617676343.jpg
1455629722-1607577646.jpg
S1_A_tumblr_ozyc73yuOL1wsoh9fo1_1280.jpg
sample_29874c73e685e9662cb4b4c434d81406.jpg
sample_29874c73e685e9662cb4b4c434d81406.jpg
sample_02365232fe85b06d65c0c304e808a5f2.jpg
Sample_B2.jpeg
Sample_B2.jpeg (25.44 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
sample_c2dcb66e31d91a9525d62bf953f30da4.jpg
sample_c2dcb66e31d91a9525d62bf953f30da4.jpg (41.94 KiB) Viewed 3560 times
sample_55ae9478aa3ec8beced96f4837a120f5.jpg
I hope to grow my cock and balls just big enough like in the images of this post just to satisfy any woman in general since I am quite the sensitive people pleaser, satisfy my sexual desires such as being dominant and playful with lovers in the bedroom, and have my sexual fantasy of having my cock and balls being worshipped by a lover being fulfilled and realized. I hope to work smart and hard just to reach this Ideal size while I am still in my youth because I always got this feeling that the "size doesn't matter" narrative is a bullshit lie - kind of like " healthy in all sizes", and a bad coping mechanism instead of finding a way to self development like hitting the gym to get jacked up or at least get fit and healthy for a better life style. Another thing, I kind of learned that it is a always "give and take" in a relationship - like being good enough in the bedroom such as fucking your partner crazy like an animal just good enough to be satisfying so they can hopefully reciprocate, giving me a Nursing Handjob while I suck out the milk from their titties.
CMBone

Post by CMBone »

I have a 9x2.25 inch tube I would love to fill out. Currently at 6.25" long and 5.5" girth. I just got into hanging weights at the start of the year. I believe I'll get there in a couple of years or sooner.
SirPumpastump

Post by SirPumpastump »

All men would most likely want to bigger, fatter, longer, thick head, huge balls. But to be honest. I kind of like what i have, which isn't a lot, maybe slightly above average. But i do love pumping and getting to insane sizes compared to my normal size. But then I prefer to be just as I am when making love. If someone can't love me for what i am ...fuck em. I don't like fake boobs, botoxed lips, or any other extreme body modifications either. All natural is beautiful as it is. No matter what someone has. As long as I can enjoy them and they can enjoy me.
Left to my own devices however. I love my huge pumped package, and take pics and vids of my enjoying my meat. But ya...fantasies are all fine and dandy. But would i want a freakishly huge cock???? nah. Maybe when i was a younger man. Im happy to just get it up at my age. lol
Pump up the hams !!!
juicyproducer

Post by juicyproducer »

I'm Happy with both my Huge Pumped and Un Pumped Sizes and so are my GFs. In my experience , Girls LIKE Massive Girth, not length, they want to be stretched and filled with a thick fat cock,I'm around 8 inches long at full staff on the Full Moon Boner Cycle , which is a bit too long for most girls,except for the ProlapsePussy and Ass Kittens , pretty nice, I'm only 5'6" and 145 lbs, yet my pumped girth is 9 inches plus, and my balls are Fat Tomatoes, lol, my GF currently says it's like giving birth to a huge baby in reverse lol, I LOVE Fucking with a HUGE Pumped Cock, I am a legend in my own mind lol, look up longhorse9, I',m kinda big in Japan! LOL
juicyproducer

Post by juicyproducer »

"All men would most likely want to bigger, fatter, longer, thick head, huge balls. But to be honest. I kind of like what i have, which isn't a lot, maybe slightly above average. But i do love pumping and getting to insane sizes compared to my normal size. But then I prefer to be just as I am when making love. If someone can't love me for what i am ...fuck em. I don't like fake boobs, botoxed lips, or any other extreme body modifications either. All natural is beautiful as it is. No matter what someone has. As long as I can enjoy them and they can enjoy me.
Left to my own devices however. I love my huge pumped package, and take pics and vids of my enjoying my meat. But ya...fantasies are all fine and dandy. But would i want a freakishly huge cock???? nah. Maybe when i was a younger man. Im happy to just get it up at my age. lol
Pump up the hams !!! "

True Words!!!
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

juicyproducer wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:03 am I'm Happy with both my Huge Pumped and Un Pumped Sizes and so are my GFs. In my experience , Girls LIKE Massive Girth, not length, they want to be stretched and filled with a thick fat cock,I'm around 8 inches long at full staff on the Full Moon Boner Cycle , which is a bit too long for most girls,except for the ProlapsePussy and Ass Kittens , pretty nice, I'm only 5'6" and 145 lbs, yet my pumped girth is 9 inches plus, and my balls are Fat Tomatoes, lol, my GF currently says it's like giving birth to a huge baby in reverse lol, I LOVE Fucking with a HUGE Pumped Cock, I am a legend in my own mind lol, look up longhorse9, I',m kinda big in Japan! LOL
Incredible, what is your un pumped girth size?
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

LewAshby wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:49 am I would be 12” long and 9” midshaft girth soft. Then erect 16” long and 12” midshaft girth hard with avocado sized balls that hang 6” down.
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Imagine the Genie from the bottle giving you 3 wishes...
Would the first be bigger cock & balls?
Then what?
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!