assistance needed i have some questions re surgilube infussion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

shockmenow

assistance needed i have some questions re surgilube infussion

Post by shockmenow »

Hi all,
guy based in uk.. im very interested in following you all on the journey of injecting
surgilube into my cock shaft.. i dont want to get massive just want to enhance what i have,
so i have a few questions I hope all you experts can help me with
1. i infuse with saline and dex 5% could i continue with this once juiced up and if so how long should i leave it to settle before trying.
2. i vac pump a lot can i continue with this if i juice up is it safe.
3. where and how is the best place to insert the needle, how deep do you go, surface under skin or where i use needles a lot to infuse with saline/dex so not afraid to use them on myself but not sure what's the best placement to get best results with surgilube. do really need advice on this one please..
4. I have read alot about this and are aware of the dangers it might bring if not done safely so you help is going to be most welcome :)
Boomber_mod

Re: assistance needed i have some questions re surgilube infussion

Post by Boomber_mod »

shockmenow wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:03 am Hi all,
guy based in uk.. im very interested in following you all on the journey of injecting
surgilube into my cock shaft.. i dont want to get massive just want to enhance what i have,
so i have a few questions I hope all you experts can help me with
1. i infuse with saline and dex 5% could i continue with this once juiced up and if so how long should i leave it to settle before trying.
2. i vac pump a lot can i continue with this if i juice up is it safe.
3. where and how is the best place to insert the needle, how deep do you go, surface under skin or where i use needles a lot to infuse with saline/dex so not afraid to use them on myself but not sure what's the best placement to get best results with surgilube. do really need advice on this one please..
4. I have read alot about this and are aware of the dangers it might bring if not done safely so you help is going to be most welcome :)
1. I would not mix the gel with either saline or glucose for the sake of the purity of the reaction ;)
2. The pump is safe immediately after the healing of the entrance holes from the needle.
3. It is better to use a butterfly and a syringe of no more than 10 ml. for the first time, because the smaller the syringe, the easier it is to push. Insert the needle into the fold of the skin, as with other subcutaneous injections.
4. None of us can reliably say about safety, because the effect of gels on the human body has not been studied, but about the temporary long-term safety during storage, skeptics say yes, it is generally safe.
shockmenow

Re: assistance needed i have some questions re surgilube infussion

Post by shockmenow »

thanks so much for your tips for a safe SL first time injection I will post pics and update when i get to try it