Underwear to wear while stretching

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

gspotxxx7

Underwear to wear while stretching

Post by gspotxxx7 »

Hey, so I have been stretching for about 3 month now and absolutely love the feeling. So much so that I have been wearing my weights nearly everywhere.
I have bought off the shelf briefs that have a little more room in them to wear and not completely restrict the stretch. I'm now to the point that my sack is not hanging as loose as I would like.
Is there a source for guys who stretch or pump to feel not so bunched up while doing daily activities in underwear?
Right now I'm just hang my balls and penis out the flap in my briefs for 2 reasons. Much less restriction and my balls sit more forward and less likely to sit on them.
I'm thinking of something with a complete separate pouch that my cock and balls would be free to stretch and breath.
Thanks in advanced. I have not enjoyed something like this in ages, and the stories, photos and info are so helpful and entertaining!
Fr0st

Re: Underwear to wear while stretching

Post by Fr0st »

I have several great brands, starting with the best, I find, WildmanT and obviously (briefs/boxer briefs/trunks/thongs and jocks)
Some Andrew Christian underwear like the Almost Naked (briefs/boxer briefs and thongs) work well.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

If you want to stretch the balls there's no point then holding them up in underwear. Let them hang. If you are up and about all day they will move about with you, helping the stretch. Make sure you have a gap above the top weight and the base, that will help them to move about more freely and weights swinging about induce the pendulum effect, making the weights heavier than they actually are. Same with pumping. no point gaining the extra size and weight if you're then going to hold them up. Let the weight work. I've been commando for years, tuck them down one trouser leg and away you go.

BnL
Lukey

Post by Lukey »

Hello,

You could also explore specialized options with a separate pouch that allows your genitals to stretch and breathe freely. There are several brands and styles available online that cater to these needs.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
See here the best 3d online sex games
Last edited by Lukey on Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frotbro69

Post by frotbro69 »

Lukey wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:04 pm Hello,

You could also explore specialized options with a separate pouch that allows your genitals to stretch and breathe freely. There are several brands and styles available online that cater to these needs.

I normally go commando at home, but when I go out I put a sock on my hang. I recently bought these open front underwear and wear these also when I am stretching and going out.

Uneihoiz Men's Sexy Open Front... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09MP4BQ6N?re ... b_ap_share
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

WildmanT are my go to. They’ve just come out with a monster pouch for even more room- great for cock and ball pumpers👍🏻
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
Fr0st

Post by Fr0st »

Thanks for the heads up on the monstercock/pumping pouch. Gonna get a pair or two to try out first. Then a few more eventually. Would be nice if they had more colours than just black and white
huge56

Post by huge56 »

try Fireboy,underwear canada
Fr0st

Post by Fr0st »

I tried fireboy, didn’t care for it. Some good photos showcasing it don’t seem to exist anywhere
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Would have to say none. Kilts are underrated stretching attire.
Fr0st

Post by Fr0st »

Got my WildmanT Mesh Monster Cock Strapless Pouch today, and love it ( got a brief too). So much room, it’s unbelievably awesome
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

Awesome! I won’t wear anything else other than wildmanT. The comfort is just too good to switch to anything else. I’m glad you decided to purchase!
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D