Back into it

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Polarbear65

Back into it

Post by Polarbear65 »

Withdrawn, can’t compete with the big boys. 😂
Last edited by Polarbear65 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
Dr.Strange

Re: Back into it

Post by Dr.Strange »

Hi there,

It looks like you are an experienced pumper. I am seriously considering diving in "head first" and getting into it myself. I am a little tentative tho. Have you ever experienced any negative side effects from pumping? I am really worried about ED or lack of erection quality. Please let me know! Also, are there any skin care products you use to help with the healing aspect etc?

Also, what pressure do you tend to pump at? I have read that most guys on the forums stay below or at 5 hg, so I have stuck with that rule, usually hovering between 2.5 and 5.

Please let me know!

Thanks
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

PM me 👍🏻.
torolargo

Post by torolargo »

Polarbear65 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:30 am Getting back into the swing of things, you know how it is…. Sure could use some encouragement from the guys👊🏻. Thanks gents👍🏻.

Excellent job! ...Vigorous looking cock! ...Tube diameter?
When I pump into a big tube, feel like a horny minotaur. Love the explosive charge expanding my balls.
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

Thanks Toro! That means a lot coming from you, I’m a fan. Love your work and amazing ballsac size! I use a 2.25” cylinder, you?
torolargo

Post by torolargo »

Polarbear65 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:46 am Thanks Toro! That means a lot coming from you, I’m a fan. Love your work and amazing ballsac size! I use a 2.25” cylinder, you?

For my cock use 2.75" and 3" cylinders. For full pack I normally use a 4" cylinder which I pack totally in 15/30 minutes, for longer sessions I would need much bigger cylinders. Only once I tried pumping my cock and balls into a 5" cylinder for 2 hours , the result was an obscene bulge that I couldn't keep totally inside my underwear. I couldn't leave the house for almost a week, as even wearing long shirts my bulge could be seen even at a great distance. An experience that was very gratifying for my ego but that limited my freedom of movement, therefore absolutely to be avoided. "Unfortunately" my balls are very large by nature and if I pump them they swell out of proportion, ... so my ball pumping sessions are very rare!
When I pump into a big tube, feel like a horny minotaur. Love the explosive charge expanding my balls.
torolargo

Post by torolargo »

Polarbear65 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:30 am Getting back into the swing of things, you know how it is…. Sure could use some encouragement from the guys👊🏻. Thanks gents👍🏻.

What is the diameter of the glans ring? …Do you wear it all the time or just for pumping? ...Is it aluminum or stainless steel? ...I would need it too, but I can't find it comfortable enough, maybe because I'm not circumcised.