Anyone feel desensitized ever?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Mission248

Anyone feel desensitized ever?

Post by Mission248 »

Hi!

I’m new here and new to pumping. I’ve done manual PE for 2 years now, with very minimum results. My PE coach suggested I try pumping.

I’m 2 weeks in to pumping using a Bathmate Extreme.

My coach has me pumping Mon, Tue, Thur, and Fri.
He wants me to add 1 extra min of total pump time from the previous session.

5 minutes of moderate pressure, then add more pressure for the next amount of time. Eventually as I add more time I will be adding extra pressure on every 10 min interval.

Everything was great. But once I got to 12 minutes ( first 5 minutes moderate pressure, then add some more for additional 7 minutes) I noticed my super Kegels and edging he wants me to do post pump was very challenging. It was like my penis couldn’t really stay hard.

I feel like it became desensitized even on my days off and my erection feels squishy instead of hard like a pipe!

Has this happened to any of you? Bathmate instructions says 3 sets of 2-5 minutes max. My coach has me doing this all in one set and adding to it.

I read some scary stuff about damaging the penis with long term pumping, and losing erections and sensation.

Any feedback would be appreciated! I hope there’s an easy solution because in 2 weeks I went from 6.25 to 6.33 length. And 4.25 to 4.5 girth.

I just want to make sure my erection is hard and with high quality otherwise what’s the point?

Thank you
Dr.Strange

Re: Anyone feel desensitized ever?

Post by Dr.Strange »

This is the exact same thing I posted about and there is no one responding to mine either. I noticed the same. Looking at the photos on the forum, it really looks like everyone has ED and is deformed and likely no longer hard and rigid.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Too high a pressure too long and yes you will. Best is low and slow.
De Boer

Post by De Boer »

I've been using the bathmate now for over 2 years. My routine is jelq/stretch 5 minutes before, 10-12 minute session bathmate first 5 minutes at 80% then to max, 5 more minutes jelq/stretch, another 10-12 minutes bathmate to end with another 5 minute jelq/stretch. After such a session my dick also feels a lot softer instead of hard. I think it's because of the fluid retention you build up during the use of a pump. After like 2-4 hours it's back to normal hardness again.
Starting; BPEL 5,2 inch, girth MSEG 4,8 inch
Now; BPEL 6,5 inch, girth MSEG 5,7 inch
Goals; As big as I can get??
notgiven87

Post by notgiven87 »

Stick to full package pumping and never going over 5, and you'll never hurt yourself or cause any damage. I'm about 2 years in and I've only ever had any negative side effects from pumping cock only and going over 5. I even noticed the pumpers tan get better once I stuck to full package only. EQ better too.
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

This is where I advocate pumping while erect. Low pressure around 2-3 hg with some spikes to 5 or 8hg hold then release back down. Shake and pull on the tube to maintain erection. You’ll come out hard as a pipe and firm not squishy also bigger than usual. Or you can start erect stay erect hold pressure at 5 hg for 5 minutes then lower the pressure for 30 seconds then up it back up for your desired time. Both of these are the way I pump and I get phenomenal results. Gains are hard to measure but I notice them when I just don’t quite fit in my vacuum hanger even after days of no pumping.
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.