How much temp breast growth in one session?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

tytrap

How much temp breast growth in one session?

Post by tytrap »

My wife and I have been pumping together for awhile now. We both love it when I have huge balls ,not so much the poofy swollen cock. She loves the added sensitivity with a pumped clit or overall inflated pussy. Hand and mouth play are extraordinary for us both and sex is fantastic. Just a little bit of added size feels incredible and she loves when my balls smack her pussy when I'm behind her.

My question is - how much could she expect to grow pumping her boobs, if even temporarily, and how long would a reasonable session take? She's about a C cup but would really like to have big boobs if even just for going out or play time. She's also worried about developing stretch marks and having them become saggy as a result of regular pumping.

Saline infusion looks like the fastest way to see pretty immediate growth, but I think neither of us wants to go there having to deal with needles, puncture wounds, and sterilization/infection issues.

Thanks for any insight folks might have!
bignlow

Re: How much temp breast growth in one session?

Post by bignlow »

As ever, everyone is different. Size gain, shape etc can all differ on similar size people.
For more initial length a straight tube and to fill them out a round one, maybe something like a plastic fish bowl. How long it will take is the unknown but it won't happen overnight. Regularity and perseverance is the key. She'll know if she's growing just putting her normal bra's on. It could take a while but if she enjoys it she'll do it more often and for longer which should see quicker gains.

Bignlow
tytrap

Post by tytrap »

Thanks for the reply bignlow!

Sure, I get that long term results requires persistence and consistency. But what I was curious about was how much change might we see temporarily after just an hour or two.

When I do my balls I can get up to something like a grapefruit with just over an hour of pumping. Almost all of that is gone in about a day. But the temporary aspect is actually something we appreciate. For women who pump their breasts with full cups (not just nipple suckers) how much can they gain in a single session just for an evening of fun?

I'm guessing not a lot or more people would be doing it in the same way we pump our penises, balls, and pussies. And there would probably be many more responses here. It seems like the most effect for a temporary experience would have to be via saline injection .
Karren

Post by Karren »

I typically get an inch expansion in my bust measurement after pumping which equates to about a cup size. But that is temporary. To get a permanent full cup it takes me 6 plus months, an hour or more a day.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Addigo

Post by Addigo »

Question, If anyone is still monitoring this particular topic. Can you give an approximate time range that a temporary 1 cup size gain from breast pumping would last ? I realize this is inexact and results will vary, but what is your best guesstimate? An hour? 2 hours? 3? Any idea? I'm asking for someone else , and they're looking for at least a 1 hour gain of about 1 cup size. How long would you have to pump for best temporary results from 1 or 2 sessions? Or would more be required? Or can you really give a meaningful answer to these questions? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Addigo