Beginner/ Monster Tube Questions

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Domi7oh2

Beginner/ Monster Tube Questions

Post by Domi7oh2 »

Hi everyone 👋 New young (18) pumper here looking to make a main pump change. I've had a normal cyndrilical penis pump that I could fit my sack in as well, but it's not really giving the look I'm going for, and i have enough cash for a Monster tube. I have a few questions before I commit, if someone doesnt mind helping me out:

Firstly, for someone who still has a normal-sized cock/balls is the Monster Tube Sr feasible or should I just go for the MTJ? They're the same price and my goal is purely to obtain the biggest package over time, so I'd like to avoid purchasing the MTJ before the MTS unless the MTS isn't easy to work with for someone who still has a normal package.

Secondly, are there any tips/tricks/accessories to enhance the experience? So far I know of the Juicy XL cock ring and having a heating pad, but nothing else. I'm still not sure how long I *should* be pumping at a time for to get optimal results, since everyone here seems to do it a little differently, if someone has a routine for big pumping they could inform me of, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and apologies if this is a lot of questions, I'm still very new to this and want to make some progress!
End goal is to get them to my knees!
buckballs

Re: Beginner/ Monster Tube Questions

Post by buckballs »

Hi,you have picked a great hobby.dont rush to be massive.the journey is fantastic.the MTS is a huge tube, I have one, and if I'd bought it at the start it wouldn't have sealed to my skin.the opening is quite big and will pull your gut it..the MTJ has a smaller opening and is a better shape too.everyones preference is different.i still use homemade jars, stick the hose in, vacuum pump the air to a desired level,pull the hose out quickly and wait 20 minutes, then repeat it again.until it is no longer comfortable..or til I outgrow the jar.enjoy every minute as you grow..
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

As stated the MTSr is a large tube for more advanced pumpers. The MTJr would be a better choice with the smaller opening. This does depend on what your goal is. There are many tubes out there. The juicy ring is big and soft. Nice ring, but if there is lube on the mating side it will get sucked into the tube. I have a MTJr and use it without a seal.
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

Don't waste your time and money on MTjr and I already bought MTSr. just take it easy and be patient The beginning you can do with your normal tube and then go for the bigger one. I hope you have enough skin to inflate because the size you can get by pumping the balls might surprise you. But take it easy. And remember when you're pumping Drink water
Domi7oh2

Post by Domi7oh2 »

asslicker061 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:41 pm As stated the MTSr is a large tube for more advanced pumpers. The MTJr would be a better choice with the smaller opening. This does depend on what your goal is. There are many tubes out there. The juicy ring is big and soft. Nice ring, but if there is lube on the mating side it will get sucked into the tube. I have a MTJr and use it without a seal.
Noted, thanks. How long did it take for you to recieve the tube after you ordered, is it more like a week or a month? Will any vacuum pump work with MTJ? Thanks in advance
End goal is to get them to my knees!
kp2

Post by kp2 »

My ten cents worth... Get the MTSr, but start your sessions in something smaller then move into the Sr so the skin seal works better with that initial extra size and shape. (Note: I don't have a Sr, but I do pump into a massive jar via a smaller one first: the big jar is too big to start in)
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Here are some Suggestions that will help.

1) Pump - https://www.harborfreight.com/brake-ble ... 63391.html

2) I started in a MTS after 25 years of pumping I’m too big for it.

3) don’t worry about a routine the more you and longer you pump the bigger and faster you will grow.

4) expect to become addicted to pumping. Never too big!

5) use a heating pad around the tube.

6) Use water in the tube - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42840&hilit=Epson+salts
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Bought mine from https://www.665leather.com/pumping.html
Didn't take long at all a week or two maybe. A good hand pump, harbour freight brake bleeding kit, or battery powered pump, hand held pump.
Which tube depends on you ultimate goal. It is a personal preference.
I like my jr. I want a thick dick and big low balls with a natural looking hang. I use a hand pump, a battery hand pump for dry pump, hanging around the house, and a battery powered neti pump for sitting in the hot tub hydraulic pumping.
Hydration and warmth is key. A good moisturizer. Shaving or other hair removal for a good seal. Time and patients.
It's a tough decision. Keep your ultimate goal in mind.