Questions about starting

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

marcospumpedup

Questions about starting

Post by marcospumpedup »

Hi! I’m super new to this. Only recently started wanting to do this after I saw a pumped guy at a pride festival. I don’t know where to start with all of this so I’ll just ask my questions here.
1. I’m 20, is that too young to start?
2. If not, what could I use to start pumping without getting a pump? I see some guys with jars, how do y’all do that?
3. Are there any complications I should be worried about?
4. What does it feel like? Does it hurt? Feel awesome?

I guess those are all my questions for now, hoping to hear from y’all soon!
bananafofana

Re: Questions about starting

Post by bananafofana »

1. 20 is a good age, I personally wish I would have known about this in high school lol
2. Some men convert jars with a kit or just some basic tools. Otherwise You can put some money together for a pump and cylinder.
3. Start low and slow to get used to it. Your junk is not great at sending pain signals while in the pump. You can get blisters and some skin discoloration at first. Too hard on the pressure and/or time can lead to bruising, amongst other things.
4. It's very pleasurable and heightens sensitivity because of all the extra blood flow. You should not feel anymore pain than a slight discomfort where the pump meets skin.
GinLover

Post by GinLover »

marcospumpedup wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:32 am Hi! I’m super new to this. Only recently started wanting to do this after I saw a pumped guy at a pride festival. I don’t know where to start with all of this so I’ll just ask my questions here.
2. If not, what could I use to start pumping without getting a pump? I see some guys with jars, how do y’all do that?

1) You are never to young to start pumping. I started with 16 years of age.
2) you can start without a pump, just like I did: get a jar, a small diameter tube, suck the air out with the tube and pull it out when the undepressure that feels right is achieved. I used scoubidou tubes for making bracelets. Had some great achievements and got a pump and cpc- couplers years later because of the sheer comfort only.
3) i personally habe never suffered complications. I heard that hitting your pumped balls with. A spoon might cause hydrocells (some guys want that so), so that their testicles are bigger in an unpumped state. Still, hydrocells aren’t harmfull. My Boyfriend has one since ever and he hadn’t had any complications with his. In contrary, I love grabbing his testicles as the one with the hydrocell is visibly larger.
4) It feels awesome after pumping. Testicles are bursting full. It will hurt if the vacuum is to big, and will feel a bit uncomfortable the first few tries but will dissipate pretty quickly. Only side effect is the sensitivity. I get horny as hell and cum pretty fast after pumping.
I LOOOVE PUMPING, but I just cant get that seal over to Europe, without paying for shipping as much as for the seal itself . So I am limited with time of my pumping session (And so are results)

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... r=GinLover
tytrap

Post by tytrap »

Lots of great replies here already...but I'll add my 2¢.

First, see my reply to another new pumper here regarding DIY options - viewtopic.php?p=390388#p390388

Not sure if there would be implications starting before puberty, but obviously not really a concern for you. Doubtful if there would be long term implications to fertility, but in sex positivity circles the conventional wisdom is that solo play and exploration helps people understand themselves and promotes better self awareness of sexual wellness, needs, desires, limits, etc.

A more obscure implication, however, is that as with any activity that releases dopamine and other pleasure/reward endorphins it can become almost addicting. That said, of all the numerous potentially addicting behaviors it's an activity that isn't particularly risky, and is pretty low cost. No fatalities. No legal trouble. No long term health risk. No loss of cognitive ability, yadda, yadda, yadda. Aside from the possibility of some minor temporary discomfort from overdoing it a bit (mentioned in previous posts), the only downside MAY be the potential for embarrassment that would come as with any kink behavior deemed "deviant" by the mainstream. It could be difficult to trust and confide in a partner that it's something you'd like to share with them. (again...see my comment regarding sexual wellness)

As for the "source" of the addictive nature there are a couple different reward mechanism going on. The first of course is that it feels good. Any time we mess with our junk we get happy hormones. I like to pump and do mindless chores around the house. Nothing terribly erotic about that. But even then when I'm done I'm dripping with precum. The pumping process is kind of a paradox. On one hand it's a pretty intense feeling. Your cock is forced to be erect even if not necessarily aroused or tactilely stimulated. And on the other, there's a kind of forced chastity-like denial because you can't touch yourself - even with no direct physical sensation it is an innately sexual activity. It's a bit of a mind fuck.
The second reward is more cognitive. There is a sense of accomplishment. I'm doing a thing that given effort and time will achieve an end goal. This is the DOER reward. And the longer we pump (and put off the reward) the better the result will be. This leads to the desire for longer and longer sessions to try to see how big things can get. It's amazing that the genitals are pretty much the only body part that can experience large amounts of externally imposed edema without bruising (unlike hickeys or cupping). Although the enlargement is temporary it can last for many hours to days. (It's the temporary tattoo of body modification!) And because there isn't really any physiological downside to getting really big we'll try again a little longer next time...

And then there is the release. Even without masturbating to orgasm things feel incredible. There is a heft and fullness you'll feel in your hands of both cock and balls. And because of the stretched skin, the intenseness of the pumping session, and the sensory denial, any physical touch feels absolutely ecstatic. Honestly, at this point (after about ten years of pumping) if I'm alone I pretty much just edge myself to enjoy the sensation for as long as possible. Walking around naked and swinging things around feels like nothing imaginable.

The growth reduces in a reverse "L" curve where a majority of the increase will be gone in about a half a day, but a lingering fullness will remain for a couple of days as a constant reminder of what can be achieved with some time and dedication almost as if taunting, "Next time we can get bigger."

I mentioned earlier about sharing pumping with a partner ...
"Fuggettaboutit!"
Do it. It's everything I just wrote times 2.
No wait, more like...squared.
Everything's plumper, softer, juicier, floppier (while harder), squishier, and on sensory overload.
Play with a Warburton wheel, ice, feathers, lips and tongues.
I've only pumped and played together with my wife, so YMMV depending on your partner situation. But pumped pussy lips and clit are super fun to suck on and play around with. She digs the big balls, rubbing her face on them, and then they slap into her clit when I'm behind her. Fun times!

Good luck and have fun.

Stay plump!
marcospumpedup

Post by marcospumpedup »

tytrap wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:51 am Lots of great replies here already...but I'll add my 2¢.

First, see my reply to another new pumper here regarding DIY options - viewtopic.php?p=390388#p390388

Not sure if there would be implications starting before puberty, but obviously not really a concern for you. Doubtful if there would be long term implications to fertility, but in sex positivity circles the conventional wisdom is that solo play and exploration helps people understand themselves and promotes better self awareness of sexual wellness, needs, desires, limits, etc.

A more obscure implication, however, is that as with any activity that releases dopamine and other pleasure/reward endorphins it can become almost addicting. That said, of all the numerous potentially addicting behaviors it's an activity that isn't particularly risky, and is pretty low cost. No fatalities. No legal trouble. No long term health risk. No loss of cognitive ability, yadda, yadda, yadda. Aside from the possibility of some minor temporary discomfort from overdoing it a bit (mentioned in previous posts), the only downside MAY be the potential for embarrassment that would come as with any kink behavior deemed "deviant" by the mainstream. It could be difficult to trust and confide in a partner that it's something you'd like to share with them. (again...see my comment regarding sexual wellness)

As for the "source" of the addictive nature there are a couple different reward mechanism going on. The first of course is that it feels good. Any time we mess with our junk we get happy hormones. I like to pump and do mindless chores around the house. Nothing terribly erotic about that. But even then when I'm done I'm dripping with precum. The pumping process is kind of a paradox. On one hand it's a pretty intense feeling. Your cock is forced to be erect even if not necessarily aroused or tactilely stimulated. And on the other, there's a kind of forced chastity-like denial because you can't touch yourself - even with no direct physical sensation it is an innately sexual activity. It's a bit of a mind fuck.
The second reward is more cognitive. There is a sense of accomplishment. I'm doing a thing that given effort and time will achieve an end goal. This is the DOER reward. And the longer we pump (and put off the reward) the better the result will be. This leads to the desire for longer and longer sessions to try to see how big things can get. It's amazing that the genitals are pretty much the only body part that can experience large amounts of externally imposed edema without bruising (unlike hickeys or cupping). Although the enlargement is temporary it can last for many hours to days. (It's the temporary tattoo of body modification!) And because there isn't really any physiological downside to getting really big we'll try again a little longer next time...

And then there is the release. Even without masturbating to orgasm things feel incredible. There is a heft and fullness you'll feel in your hands of both cock and balls. And because of the stretched skin, the intenseness of the pumping session, and the sensory denial, any physical touch feels absolutely ecstatic. Honestly, at this point (after about ten years of pumping) if I'm alone I pretty much just edge myself to enjoy the sensation for as long as possible. Walking around naked and swinging things around feels like nothing imaginable.

The growth reduces in a reverse "L" curve where a majority of the increase will be gone in about a half a day, but a lingering fullness will remain for a couple of days as a constant reminder of what can be achieved with some time and dedication almost as if taunting, "Next time we can get bigger."

I mentioned earlier about sharing pumping with a partner ...
"Fuggettaboutit!"
Do it. It's everything I just wrote times 2.
No wait, more like...squared.
Everything's plumper, softer, juicier, floppier (while harder), squishier, and on sensory overload.
Play with a Warburton wheel, ice, feathers, lips and tongues.
I've only pumped and played together with my wife, so YMMV depending on your partner situation. But pumped pussy lips and clit are super fun to suck on and play around with. She digs the big balls, rubbing her face on them, and then they slap into her clit when I'm behind her. Fun times!

Good luck and have fun.

Stay plump!
First I want to thank y’all for your replies, and thank this specific reply for all the detail (first time a read a wall of text in 5 years haha) and to ask a few more questions.

1. How long should I start pumping for?
2. How do I hide it if I need to go places?
3. What’s with the water?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Yes that WAS quite a detailed erotic description of our addiction.

Pump as long and as often as you can without pain. Try to stay tied off as much as possible when not pumping standing or walking in order to retain the edema. Years of regularly becoming a monster does build up scar tissue and creates permanent size gain.

Wear baggy pants and long shirts.

Humans are mostly water.
If your body is dehydrated you will not have any to migrate to your bag and not good results. Also warm water inside the tube helps prevent the scrotal muscles from contracting as much. It also helps transfer the heat from a heating pad wrapped around the tube.
Mjf1!

Post by Mjf1! »

GinLover wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:34 pm
marcospumpedup wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:32 am Hi! I’m super new to this. Only recently started wanting to do this after I saw a pumped guy at a pride festival. I don’t know where to start with all of this so I’ll just ask my questions here.

1) You are never to young to start pumping. I started with 16 years of age.
2) you can start without a pump, just like I did: get a jar, a small diameter tube, suck the air out with the tube and pull it out when the undepressure that feels right is achieved. I used scoubidou tubes for making bracelets. Had some great achievements and got a pump and cpc- couplers years later because of the sheer comfort only.
3) i personally habe never suffered complications. I heard that hitting your pumped balls with. A spoon might cause hydrocells (some guys want that so), so that their testicles are bigger in an unpumped state. Still, hydrocells aren’t harmfull. My Boyfriend has one since ever and he hadn’t had any complications with his. In contrary, I love grabbing his testicles as the one with the hydrocell is visibly larger.
4) It feels awesome after pumping. Testicles are bursting full. It will hurt if the vacuum is to big, and will feel a bit uncomfortable the first few tries but will dissipate pretty quickly. Only side effect is the sensitivity. I get horny as hell and cum pretty fast after pumping.
GinLover, Can I ask for more information on forming Hydrocells? Is there anywhere I can get more info on this topic?
tytrap

Post by tytrap »

1. How long should I start pumping for?
2. How do I hide it if I need to go places?
3. What’s with the water?
1. Expect nominal results to start at about a half hour minimum, more noticable changes between 45 to an hour, and significant plumpage between 1.5 to 2 hours.
YMMV

Make sure you have an "escape plan" if you try to go for a jumbo size marathon session. At the very least have a means to equalize air pressure as you pull everything out. Vacuum can be very persistent. My pump is reversible so I can pump air in to push everything out in a pretty controlled fashion.

2. Stretchy boxer briefs and/or jockstrap to pull everything real snug if need be. With all the extra fluid and stretched skin you might also be able to "invert" the penis by kind of pushing it in on itself. This can make things a little less pronounced. This phenomom is kind of a whole other topic as well...
OTOH, why hide it? If someone's looking there give 'em something to look at! If you got it, flaunt it!

3. Personally never really noticed a difference with water in the jar. Some say bigger and faster results can be achieved using warm water with Epsom salt. A warm bath soak in general can allow things to relax and release tension.
Being well hydrated will provide more fluid to move in to equalized the vacuum pressure.