Cockstuffing and side effects

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Curious271

Cockstuffing and side effects

Post by Curious271 »

At what point does one have issues with aim while peeing and dribble issues. My wife loves to stick her nails in my cock but worries about permanent damage. I tell her I'm 50.. we can use up my body before I die. Still she wants an answer from people who have done it. Thanks
jd29

Re: Cockstuffing and side effects

Post by jd29 »

At 47, I’ve been sticking things in my pee hole for close to 4 decades. I’ve always been able to write my name twice in the snow, single peeing, just two lines. Recent change, after stretching, pee stream is more erratic. That’s not a huge problem, just sit to pee.
superskeet1

Post by superskeet1 »

I am up to 17 mm and have zero issues.

Anyway you are really lucky to have such a kinky wife. Maybe bless us with pictures of the ordeal if she's ok with it. ;)
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

For better aim, I pinch the end of my willy & let a blast go. Pinch again, repeat.
When I pumped, zero aim. Spray.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

superskeet1 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:06 pm I am up to 17 mm and have zero issues.

Anyway you are really lucky to have such a kinky wife. Maybe bless us with pictures of the ordeal if she's ok with it. ;)
Thank you...
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

superskeet1 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:06 pm I am up to 17 mm and have zero issues.

Sorry we have a strict no sharing policy!
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Thanks for the input.. I've started my stretching adventure!
wufas2663

Post by wufas2663 »

After the urethra was stretched, my nasal passages became rough and my pee was like a spray. It turned out that a section of fascia in urethral opening was broken,I cut off the broken fascia and stopped spraying.
The urethral orifice fascia is like this:
jd334l.jpg
This is mine. It is connected to frenulum, and this tissue should be removed when frenulum cut is removed:

jd433.jpg
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

wufas2663 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:28 pm After the urethra was stretched, my nasal passages became rough and my pee was like a spray. It turned out that a section of fascia in urethral opening was broken,I cut off the broken fascia and stopped spraying.
The urethral orifice fascia is like this:
jd334l.jpg
This is mine. It is connected to frenulum, and this tissue should be removed when frenulum cut is removed:

jd433.jpg
Thanks
maximumkk

Post by maximumkk »

wufas2663 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:28 pm After the urethra was stretched, my nasal passages became rough and my pee was like a spray.
Nasal passages?! How deep were you sticking the sound?!

:lol:

Max
wufas2663

Post by wufas2663 »

maximumkk wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:09 am
wufas2663 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:28 pm After the urethra was stretched, my nasal passages became rough and my pee was like a spray.
Nasal passages?! How deep were you sticking the sound?!

:lol:

Max
Yes, it often has a runny nose. My deepest is the bladder and the penetration feels beautiful. When you touch the urethral stick in your anus, it's magical
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

wufas2663 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:28 pm After the urethra was stretched, my nasal passages became rough and my pee was like a spray. It turned out that a section of fascia in urethral opening was broken,I cut off the broken fascia and stopped spraying.
Huh. I was hoping that might be the cause of my own spray problem, but my meatus looks perfectly normal, for whatever values of "normal" you might use. Looks like a freaking shower head when urinating, though. If I'm not wearing a plug, I use a tube to pee through so I don't spray my pants, shoes, the wall, the floor... I carry a small bag (actually, a soft pistol case) with the tube in a large ziplock, plus some cleaning items just in case.

I'm glad you found a solution to your own spray problem. It's a hassle dragging The Bag around whenever I'm away from home.
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

After reaching 14mm size, I also had some further opening of the urethra and started spraying.

Then I started cutting a meatotomy, as I thought it could not get worse with spraying and only better with urethral stretching.

It got worse with spraying and better with stretching. Now it is a project to finalize the meatotomy, maybe doing a subincision and a glans split.
Once you open pandoras box, it is difficult to stop....