Meatotomy - how did your girlfriend / wife react to it?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

superskeet1

Meatotomy - how did your girlfriend / wife react to it?

Post by superskeet1 »

First off, let me just say this forum is amazing and I'm sad I didn't find out about it earlier.

Secondly, I am a straight guy with a partial meato (don't really plan on going further) and am asking this question to straight men because sounding (and bodymods related to it) seems to be predominantly a gay fetish. Women into it are rare and women into meatotomies are even rarer.

My girlfriend whom I've been dating for a few months now was surprised around a week ago while she was giving me a handjob and, in a "friction" moment between her hand and my glans, my meatus spread wide open. She told me she had no idea the hole on the glans could be so big and I told her I was just born this way (lol). I don't dare tell her that I'm into sounding, let alone that I've cut a few mm down my head, because there's a very good chance she's going to be horrified by it :( .

Nevertheless I went on to explain that "for whatever reason" I'm also very sensitive in there and I like having it tongued during bjs - to which she happily obliged! So I'm off to a good start.

However it's still kind of a bummer knowing that I have to hide this fetish from nearly every woman out there and, at the *very* most, they will only tolerate it, not actively get turned on by it.
flotsam

Re: Meatotomy - how did your girlfriend / wife react to it?

Post by flotsam »

I'd say you've already received a positive response, so why not go with it and tell her and enjoy it together?
pistaatortenesz

Post by pistaatortenesz »

She was suprised, but she loved it😍
If you interested I can tell the story of it.
fakie1231

Post by fakie1231 »

Would love to hear how you presented this and how she reacted. Rare to find stories like this.
aspbody

Post by aspbody »

This is one of my only worries preventing me from performing an urethral rerouting to open a new hole under my scrotum. The other also being associated with other people's view of me being affected by me having to pee by sitting because I require collaboration opportunities and my work being admired in my line of work. If you have any stories, share please. I want to be able to make an informed decision because I couldn't find a reasonably large amount of data on this subject to warrant being reassured or totally giving up. Which means I'm kind of in limbo, but I hate being unable to decide due to a lack of knowledge.
superskeet1

Post by superskeet1 »

fakie1231 wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:59 pm Would love to hear how you presented this and how she reacted. Rare to find stories like this.
I still see that girl somewhat regularly, and the thing has evolved well. I gradually got her into lightly pressing the tip of her fingers on my hole, which is large enough for her fingertip to end up "buried" in the opening when she does that. She also tongues / inserts her long nails (she always has manicured coffin / square acrylics) in there without me telling her to do so. At this point I think she strongly suspects I have a sounding fetish and may have done 2+2 on me appreciating peehole play and having a large meatus, but the fact that that she hasn't brought herself the idea of further play (such as rods or actual finger sounding) makes me think that is a "limit" from her, and I'm willing to respect it

Still very happy to have a partner engage in peehole play though.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

superskeet1 wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:32 am First off, let me just say this forum is amazing and I'm sad I didn't find out about it earlier.

Secondly, I am a straight guy with a partial meato (don't really plan on going further) and am asking this question to straight men because sounding (and bodymods related to it) seems to be predominantly a gay fetish. Women into it are rare and women into meatotomies are even rarer.

My girlfriend whom I've been dating for a few months now was surprised around a week ago while she was giving me a handjob and, in a "friction" moment between her hand and my glans, my meatus spread wide open. She told me she had no idea the hole on the glans could be so big and I told her I was just born this way (lol). I don't dare tell her that I'm into sounding, let alone that I've cut a few mm down my head, because there's a very good chance she's going to be horrified by it :( .

Nevertheless I went on to explain that "for whatever reason" I'm also very sensitive in there and I like having it tongued during bjs - to which she happily obliged! So I'm off to a good start.

However it's still kind of a bummer knowing that I have to hide this fetish from nearly every woman out there and, at the *very* most, they will only tolerate it, not actively get turned on by it.
a lot of speculation, be decisive - women love it
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I had a girlfriend, I was 36, she was 20, she had little experience, but during foreplay I took her hand for the second time, licked her little finger and gradually inserted her finger until the end, which she watched with excitement until the end. said wow, she liked it))) My current wife and I met with a lot of experience, when she looked closely and asked, I said that once "Prince Albert" came off, she liked this modification, when I also cut off 0.5 mm to the bottom, she related with interest))) but we don't play the sound together, although at first she got her fingers into the urethra))).
In general, women react to this with interest
Attachments
this is what my meatotomy looks like, done in three sessions
this is what my meatotomy looks like, done in three sessions
ballstretchingrus

Post by ballstretchingrus »

Damn, that looks cool. What a neat clean job you've done. I couldn't do that to myself but I surely appreciate
how well it looks on you. Great job, would even be fun to play with that nice looking cock.