Returning to pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

theomb

Returning to pumping

Post by theomb »

After a long break from pumping, I've dusted off the Sun Tea Jar and gotten back to getting bigger. I'll post more.
Attachments
I'm back in the STJ...
I'm back in the STJ...
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
theomb

Re: Returning to pumping

Post by theomb »

Back over an hour with 5 sets of 12-15 minutes each. Love the feeling.
Attachments
IMG_2595.JPG
Began stretching in 2000 with Saline Infusion, Pumping, Weights and all sorts of stretchers.
theomb

Post by theomb »

Emerging from the STJ is such a rush. I recently switched to the 100% Silicone ring from Pumptoys and it is so much easier to get the ring off my swollen sack.
Attachments
IMG_2476.JPG
theomb

Post by theomb »

There is that crazy moment when my sack, nuts, corns and cock are swollen and tender, but if I cum after pumping, it's so much more intense.
Attachments
IMG_2089.JPG
theomb

Post by theomb »

I was barely able to get the softest, stretchiest ball stretcher I have to fit over me while pumped. It didn't stay on long, but it looks good and makes my sack even more sensitive to touch.
Attachments
IMG_2209.JPG
theomb

Post by theomb »

The next day can be a challenge if the weather is hot and I need to wear shorts, but it is really only super noticeable when I sit down or take a step, so...
Attachments
IMG_2149.jpg