From meatotomy to partial subincision

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Fbd1inch

From meatotomy to partial subincision

Post by Fbd1inch »

Hi to all. I make my meatotomy before 3-4 years like a start with razor blade not clamping. Now i have meatotomy to a bottom side of glans and a lit bit split of frenulum. I want to make a partial subincision but i have foreskin and one little vein on my way , i will use a clamp(hemostat)for that. Can you tell me , will i have problem or not because i see everyone cut out side of frenulum but i will split my frenulum and continue down. I want to safe my foreskin and may be make a subincision to 1/3 or 1/2 of my shaft. I will start with 1 cm cut of every 3 weeks to make easly healing. If you have some hints or tricks please tell me
colchesterbloke

Re: From meatotomy to partial subincision

Post by colchesterbloke »

It depends on how much of a frenulum you have. To extend you meato further down your shaft you should consider loosing the frenulum first then you can have a straight cut line from your meato down the shaft. I'm uncut and have a lot of foreskin but I got rid of my frenulum as a teenager.
Fbd1inch

Post by Fbd1inch »

colchesterbloke wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:53 am It depends on how much of a frenulum you have. To extend you meato further down your shaft you should consider loosing the frenulum first then you can have a straight cut line from your meato down the shaft. I'm uncut and have a lot of foreskin but I got rid of my frenulum as a teenager.
Hi , i dont want to cut my frenulum , i want to split him and continue with subincision
Splitfin

Post by Splitfin »

I did so. I wanted the foreskin to be able to cover the incision soft and open in erection. It succeeded up to the halfway of the stalk. It did not become proplems.
Problems coms when when I also split upside. I have a Half bisection and a lot of loose leather on both sides of the glans halves. And add an empty scrotum.
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

I have cut my frenulum first many years ago and then did the meato.

I cannot imagine to cut the frenulum in the middle, as this is really thin (al least mine was.)
When I went further down with the frenulum cut, I could almost look through it, as it was paperthin.

How would you split a paper in the middle?

I would cut the frenulum first to have a symmetric subincision at the end.
Fbd1inch

Post by Fbd1inch »

My frenulum is 0.5 cm wide and i dont have a problem to split him , i dont want to cut it.
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

I think we may need to see a picture of the area so we can offer more advice..