Silicone Injection Shaping

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Jakers22

Silicone Injection Shaping

Post by Jakers22 »

So I’m siliconed and happy with the result, but I have MINOR tweak I want to make. I’m not going for huge. Pics attached.

Looking for advice from people who ARE juiced.

1. How do you best maintain uniformity? I want to make sure that I don’t develop “football” shaped cock as I start making adjustments.

2. It’s been a long time since my first and last injection and I can’t remember just how much expansion happened over time while it encapsulated. If you’ve had multiple injections is the expansion rate different each time?

3. Did you inject the underside? I’ve only done the top portion. I remember reading somewhere that you should avoid the underside if you’re looking for a more natural look.

Any other advice for round 2 is appreciated.

The goal is to even out the part closest to my pubic area. Right now I’m a little heavy on the distal end and a little bloated in the middle.
Attachments
2DCB3AC5-440B-48B3-9B8A-0DF5BA6A4461.jpeg
0225E43E-DD83-453A-973D-1B13B5225B69.jpeg
9EA921F7-8C45-4AAA-8F3F-BD86F1FA8EAD.jpeg
Boomber_mod

Re: Silicone Injection Shaping

Post by Boomber_mod »

Jakers22 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:23 pm So I’m siliconed and happy with the result, but I have MINOR tweak I want to make. I’m not going for huge. Pics attached.

Looking for advice from people who ARE juiced.

1. How do you best maintain uniformity? I want to make sure that I don’t develop “football” shaped cock as I start making adjustments.

2. It’s been a long time since my first and last injection and I can’t remember just how much expansion happened over time while it encapsulated. If you’ve had multiple injections is the expansion rate different each time?

3. Did you inject the underside? I’ve only done the top portion. I remember reading somewhere that you should avoid the underside if you’re looking for a more natural look.

Any other advice for round 2 is appreciated.

The goal is to even out the part closest to my pubic area. Right now I’m a little heavy on the distal end and a little bloated in the middle.
the lower part can be leveled only by adding silicone, no other way. Usually, to adjust the shape, a bandage, something like a sock, or bandages is worn for the first two to three weeks after the injection, since the silicone migrates to one point under the weight, then adjustments are made only by adding silicone.
Attachments
in the photo as needed and the result
in the photo as needed and the result
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

Yup, like what Boomber_mod mentioned and that is what I did for my injections. I used a stretchy cloth around my cock and balls and a sock/sleeve around my cock for several weeks. See pics.

You will have to add on the under/lower part to shape and even it out.

I hope all the best
JC
Attachments
IMG_3382.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

My results by shaping from top and bottom of the shaft and top and bottom part of the balls.

Now I am at 300cc with 200 in my balls and 100 in my cock

Enjoy
Attachments
5 months after v2.jpg
Bootedcigarpumper

Post by Bootedcigarpumper »

Looks amazing Pumper6. #goals
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

I’m very curious about silicone injecting, how does one get started?
Don’t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
sacstretcher

Post by sacstretcher »

Great job man!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Polarbear65 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:55 am I’m very curious about silicone injecting, how does one get started?
you have to go the way of jidai ))) You really need to study this issue yourself, the consequences and how it ruins life, this is a radical mod
Attachments
Yoda-1.jpg