New, and a nipple pumping question

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

BBWBrunet

New, and a nipple pumping question

Post by BBWBrunet »

Hi there -

New to the forum but not to pumping, I mostly just clit pump though. Some playmates of ours brought a handpump the last time we had a get together, and I started lactating when my nipples were being pumped. I was kinda freaked.

Is this normal or should I be calling my doc?

Thanks bunches,

Brunet
michaelallen

Post by michaelallen »

Hello Brunet,

Although lactation doesn't happen all the time when pumping nipples, it isn't all that uncommon. My ex girfriend had never had children but when we pumped her nipples she started to lactate. This was quite a turn on for both of us and we were very happy.

You don't say how old you you are or whether you have had children at all.

Mike
katie

Post by katie »

Brunet,
With regular and often prolonged pumping it is not uncommon for nipples to lactate. My girlfriends nipples lacted a little not long afeter she started pumping them. Personaly I think lactating nipples are so feminine and sexy and I loved it when she breast fed me after pumping her nipples.
BBWBrunet

Post by BBWBrunet »

michaelallen wrote:
You don't say how old you you are or whether you have had children at all.

Mike
Hi Mike - thanks for the response. I'm 40, no kids. Okay...seems fairly normal. :D
BBWBrunet

Post by BBWBrunet »

katie wrote:Brunet,
With regular and often prolonged pumping it is not uncommon for nipples to lactate. My girlfriends nipples lacted a little not long afeter she started pumping them. Personaly I think lactating nipples are so feminine and sexy and I loved it when she breast fed me after pumping her nipples.

Hi Katie - thanks for the response.

Only thing is, this pumping was neither regular or prolonged - colostrum started leaking out of my nipples almost as soon as the pump was applied. Like you, our playmates found it very sexy. We'll see what happens!
:D
katie

Post by katie »

BBWBrunet wrote:
katie wrote:Brunet,

Hi Katie - thanks for the response.

Only thing is, this pumping was neither regular or prolonged - colostrum started leaking out of my nipples almost as soon as the pump was applied. Like you, our playmates found it very sexy. We'll see what happens!
:D
Hi again Brunet,
Please don't worry about your breasts lactating due to pumping your nipples. I can assure you now that there is nothing ay all to worry about. On the contrary as I am sure you have found out it can be very pleasurable to be suckled and for your nipples to get so much attention after pumping then, they will be very sensative after all.

Please be aware though that with regular pumping the amount of milk you produce is likely to increase. When my girlfriend first pumped her nipples she also produced a few drops of colostrum and she had her last child 15 years ago. She now produces far more. We both find the experience very simulating and she loves having her breast suckled again afer so long as she enjoyed breast feeding all those years ago.

If your playmates found it all very erotic and you also then thats great. Just relax and enjoy the senation and if you produce more breast milk then why not enjoy the experience. Like I said, I can sure you there is no harm in it at all.

Take care and enjoy honey.

Love katie xxx
redrick

Post by redrick »

Hi Brunet: A few years ago, I had a girl friend who produced the precursor of milk everytime we had sex. She did this without any stimulus to her nipples. I later learned that this isn't unusual especially among girls with small breasts.
bleueyedwench

damn...

Post by bleueyedwench »

Hey Brunet,

I only wish I had your ease of lactation. I've been pumping for about a month now...getting nice thick nipples, but nothing as far as lactation.

Please post pics if you feel like sharing. I for one am most interested in seeing you.

xxx...wench
B.E. Wench - pumping since December 2005

"The future belongs to those who live intensely in the present". ~ Anonymous
kraka3

Post by kraka3 »

Krakette has a few drops come out, too, when she pumps. It seems pretty normal...and fun! ;)

Kraka