Trying to stretch but having no luck. Should I cut it?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

PA56

Trying to stretch but having no luck. Should I cut it?

Post by PA56 »

I currently wearing a 00 gauge PA but want to go 000 or larger. The problem is I must have stretched too soon or too quickly and now have a hard ridge along the edge of the PA fistula. It won't stretch - at all - and I've tried. You can see it on the attached photo.

So I'm thinking of cutting the bottom of the fistula to open the hole enough to allow larger jewelry. The cut would be down, not up to the head of my cock because I don't want a meato.

I'm in Atlanta so I went to both of the large studios here and one said they couldn't help and the other suggested nipping it with a piercing needle. That did nothing but cut the scar tissue a little.

First question goes out to guys in Atlanta who might know how or what to do here (maybe help me with it) or someone can explain what they think I can do myself.
Attachments
Image 4-4-23 at 7.17 PM.jpeg
Metal_Micky

Re: Trying to stretch but having no luck. Should I cut it?

Post by Metal_Micky »

I wish I knew... I messed mined up.

Now the long wait to get a start over, but at my age maybe it's 40 years too late to try again?
modex

Post by modex »

If it is only the ring as visible in your picture cutting it in one or better two places, and keeping the ends well apart might be worth the try. If the ends heal together too soon or are too close, however, you'd probably end up tighter than before. Additional problem is you do not only have to cut the scar tissue but, albeit a little, into the unscarred skin - so there might form another nasty scar.

If there's more scar tissue inside the fistula I would rather not try at all.
eternity

Post by eternity »

This is what I can tell you from experience. Cutting the fistula (down) will open up the PA. This I have done by beginning a sub incision. Note that the incision will do nothing for allowing the 000 ga. jewelry to slip in place. The necessary stretch is at the pee hole and in the urethra. More so to the urethra as it approaches the pee hole. Sure, you can cut the pee hole but that still does not stretch the urethra. Caution here, force the stretch and you may cause massive splitting in the urethra. I've gone this route and it caused the skin under the glans to become callous after the urethra really turned ugly.

1/2 inch diameter flow through plug
Speculum
Speculum
Speculum
After removing the speculum

See more at: https://fetlife.com/users/10698175

I'm not so sure that these pictures are showing. Look into FetLife for my home page. My handle is Chokhman.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

You can't see anything at Fetlife uness you have an account, and to get an account they want a cellular phone number they can send an SMS text to, assuming you have a cellular phone and want to give the number to the operators of a fetish site.