Opening diameter vs jar or tube diameter

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Mybigphatcock68

Opening diameter vs jar or tube diameter

Post by Mybigphatcock68 »

Hello
Ive been experimenting with all different size jars, , ,vases and tubes. Is this just me? My nuts seem to get alot bigger ,faster more dependant on opening size as compared to actual jar or cylinder size. I have two jars both are around 1 gal size capacity and similar shape. one has a 3in opening one has a 4 in. If i put hot water in the jars and pump exactly the same way psi time etc . My balls will be the size of avocados coming out of a 4 in jar opening where as they will be the size of grade a xl chicken eggs coming out of a 3 in opening jar and take longer to get to a smaller size. Is this normal , i keep hearing jar size limits growth but seems for me its more about opening size as compared volume and shape of jar.
Toledopumper

Re: Opening diameter vs jar or tube diameter

Post by Toledopumper »

While you want the open space for expansion. You do need to experiment finding the right diameter opening that gives you the best results. On opening to small can be restrictive and uncomfortable. It can keep you trapped inside the jar blocking you from getting out.

I use will often start with a smaller opening and mid session switch it up to equipment with a larger opening. Like a straight tube to a jar or a Bullmaster with the seal on and then finishing with out the seal.
twlttznr

Post by twlttznr »

Finding what works best for you is a challenge.
Trying different jars and tubes is a trial and error process. Patience is key
Starting on a smaller jar or tube and moving to a larger vessel works best for me. Just a suggestion. No one tube nor jar is the only way for me. After starting small and switching to a larger, and then even larger as things enlarge is best for me
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

The base has to be a 4 to 5 inch inlet.
After that the format doesn't matter.
Entry less than this can cause inconvenience.