pumping in menopause and postmenopause

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

tomspont

pumping in menopause and postmenopause

Post by tomspont »

I would like to know from the women who pump their pussy and clit if pumping has actually increased the flow of their lubricating juices? My wife is in memopause and has been for a few years. She is EXTREAMLY dry and using over the counter lubs do not help much. From your personal experiences, does pumping of the clit or pussy stimulate production of natural lubricant?
Thanks for you help and input.
VicD

Post by VicD »

Not in our experience, but probably if she gets more exited then probably will work better. I'm not a doctor, but I know that there is some hormones that can be used to get the elasticity back to the vagina, because some times is not only lubrication the problem, but lack of elasticity what give her some pain. Is she taking any hormones?

My wife is taking Estoven that is a natural product and has helped her a lot...

A doctor is your best option for this..
midipumper1

Post by midipumper1 »

My wife will pump about every three weeks
she originally was on HRT and used to get wet
she then stopped when there was a heart scare about the therapie
she is now dry will not have intercourse because of it
and refuses to try any hormone replacement natural or otherwise
so to answer your question
NO it doesnt get my wife wet
beanrwd

try cunt

Post by beanrwd »

try lubes with estrogene for local HRT. In Germany we have lube called Linoladiol N. It need prescription from the doctor. Try it twice or three times the week and the cunt get wet. It have no side effects. Hope its helps.

Bea
Kept Secret

Post by Kept Secret »

Memopausal dryness can be a real drag, long before my wife entered into memopause we noticed her change approaching. We tried many different lubes and creams with little success until we discouver a Silicone based lube called Millenium ID

We have used Millenium ID for several years and have found it to be the best lube around. Unlike other lubes it does not get sticky and have never found it to have an effct on any of our many toys.

Most good adult stores should have it but at a premium. We order it online from nitetimetoys.com

ID Millennium Lubricant
ID Millennium is a super-concentrated, silk-light liquid that lubricates and moisturizes with just a few drops. It never loses slip, even under water, and it will not harm latex or rubber. Silicone-based. Should not be used with silicone toys. Washes away with soap and water. Click for more info...
http://www.nitetimetoys.com/lubricants/ ... -based.php
midipumper1

Re: try cunt

Post by midipumper1 »

beanrwd wrote:try lubes with estrogene for local HRT. In Germany we have lube called Linoladiol N. It need prescription from the doctor. Try it twice or three times the week and the cunt get wet. It have no side effects. Hope its helps.

Bea
Thank you for the information Bea I will mention it to my lady it might be OK with her.
Also I might suggest we can search the web perhaps together and gather some information that way... pehaps she can talk with here doctor too
tomspont

WOW you guys are great

Post by tomspont »

Thanks to all of you, VicD, Midipumper1, Bea and kept Secret for being so kind as to answer my question. I have made notes of what you suggested and I will try those ideas. I really appreciate your kindness in answering my question.
Tom