balls pump uk

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Lulu1957

balls pump uk

Post by Lulu1957 »

Hi, new to the site but been cock pumping for a while now, looking to pump my balls but unable to find any suppliers in the uk, can anyone help please?
TinyMe

Re: balls pump uk

Post by TinyMe »

There are no longer any (decent) suppliers for tubes from the UK.

Stallion Lingerie sell Mustang tubes on eBay, but they’re only of average quality and can sometimes break fairly easily.

The Range do a range of jars and drinks dispensers that can be used as make do’s and sometimes Tesco have some that work well (see my posts for what I found there)

You can order from www.kodidistributing.com who are in the US and own LeLuv which are pretty decent. The prices are fair and they don’t rip you off with exorbitant postage costs.

What kind of thing are you after, and how big are you to begin with?
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Lulu1957

Post by Lulu1957 »

Hi, Thanks for the reply, although I have been cock pumping for over 15 years and tried very many types of pumps with limited success , that's something I will continue doing but always wanted to try balls pumping, my balls are naturally quite big anyway but its still something I have to do, I will have a look at the jars as you suggested but ill see if there's any information on what ill need to make it into a pump, thanks again, ill let you know how I get on.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

No worries.

There’s loads of information on here, you just have to read through the posts 👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Lulu1957

Post by Lulu1957 »

will do, thanks