Infusing leaves me wiped out the next day

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

eam2012

Infusing leaves me wiped out the next day

Post by eam2012 »

Yesterday I did 2000ml in each boob (The were immense maybe H cup) and today I'm tired. Seems like this happens most if not all the times I do it.

Is this a thing that happens to others?
BiggestHarry_

Re: Infusing leaves me wiped out the next day

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Sounds like it could be blood pressure increase which seems natural, but that's a lot for each boob!
I've done 4L in the belly and was able to go and do things the next day
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

I checked my BP through the day and it was ok. Maybe I'm just bummed to be my old no boob self ;)
djstaircase

Post by djstaircase »

Did you use normal saline or NSD5?

I've used both but only up to around 1L per breast, and don't remember ever feeling unusually wiped out the next day. If anything I feel like I've had the opposite. Like, if I drank or stayed up too late the hangover is milder than usual.

I've noticed that NSD5 actually keeps me relatively energetic all day. I assume its just the effect of the sugar being reabsorbed slowly.
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

I'm sorry to hear about the fatigue. And wow is that a lot of saline!!! They must have been huge.

For me, the only time I'm tired is if I've stayed up too late the night before because I was enjoying my blown-up belly and/or balls.
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

Griffin wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:15 am I'm sorry to hear about the fatigue. And wow is that a lot of saline!!! They must have been huge.

For me, the only time I'm tired is if I've stayed up too late the night before because I was enjoying my blown-up belly and/or balls.
Ya, it was 8 pounds of boobs. I normally do 1000 and am always a little disappointed in the shape but 2000 looks like real boobs even after I removed the shapewear that I used to keep the saline from wandering. Hips still vex me, though. They never work well.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I've had that on ball inflation's too. I always chalked it up to lack of sleep. I infused in the evening and then stayed up to make sure everything was sealed, and then enjoy the results before I crashed.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I started drinking Gatorade before infusing. I think the electrolytes help. I haven't had that kind of feeling since
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

mRuss has a great point. HYDRATE. With normal saline it's not a huge issue but everything else we talk about infusing pulls fluid from elsewhere in the body.

Even with saline I've had tiredness issues, but they were tied to late night infusions and/or drinking alcohol when infusing.
djstaircase

Post by djstaircase »

mRuss might be onto something there! I always drink gatorade (1-2 bottles over the course of the infusion) and eat at least 1 banana.

I've never infused without doing that, and never had the fatigue that I can remember.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Squirrel wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:59 am mRuss has a great point. HYDRATE. With normal saline it's not a huge issue but everything else we talk about infusing pulls fluid from elsewhere in the body.

Even with saline I've had tiredness issues, but they were tied to late night infusions and/or drinking alcohol when infusing.
This! I did 3l in my sack and 2l in each breast once...felt like crap till I started guzzling water...felt like I stopped making urine completely for a while.
bgman30

Post by bgman30 »

In addition to possible dehydration you also have to take into account the massive adrenaline rush doing this gives most of us.
Coming down off of something that we push our limits and give ourselves that rush of adrenaline and dopamine has got to have a recovery period.