Hydrocele self drain

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

smairline80

Re: Hydrocele self drain

Post by smairline80 »

I didn't meant to be rude. Only saying that I'm not advising you to do it. I think you must feel if you are ok with it, and if yes OK, you can try.
I shared my experiences, as many others in extreme play, needles if used well aren't a big issue for scrotum and testicle, but there's always a risk.
Who play extreme games knows and acknowledge it, because the perversion is higher than the fear and the risk is taken as part of the game.
randomperson626

Post by randomperson626 »

smairline80 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:37 am I didn't meant to be rude. Only saying that I'm not advising you to do it. I think you must feel if you are ok with it, and if yes OK, you can try.
I shared my experiences, as many others in extreme play, needles if used well aren't a big issue for scrotum and testicle, but there's always a risk.
Who play extreme games knows and acknowledge it, because the perversion is higher than the fear and the risk is taken as part of the game.
I didn't think you were rude, no worries. And honestly before you posted here I was extremely hesitant to try fixing it myself, but after all the experience you shared I feel far more confident in being able to take care of it myself. Thank you for that. I'm definitely gonna order the right stuff to fix it once money gets less tight
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Throwing the catheter suggestion in here again.

Think of them this way... You push in a needle wrapped in a flexible and not sharp jacket when the fluid is there. Pull the needle out and you're left with the not sharp flexible part. Drain as much as you want or can until the flexible part gets kicked (it will not break). Worst case scenario the flexible tube Hits a testicle without any damage and gets blocked or just gets bent and blocked. You're done for the day but still 100% safe inside so long as you used a clean procedure.

I use these for putting fluid in. 20g and 22g. I'd suggest starting with the 22g and if it bends too easy or there's not enough pressure inside to push the fluid out a needle that small step up to the 20g.

Piercings Needle,New Star Tattoo... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQIAQW6?re ... b_ap_share
randomperson626

Squirrel wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:28 pm Throwing the catheter suggestion in here again.

Think of them this way... You push in a needle wrapped in a flexible and not sharp jacket when the fluid is there. Pull the needle out and you're left with the not sharp flexible part. Drain as much as you want or can until the flexible part gets kicked (it will not break). Worst case scenario the flexible tube Hits a testicle without any damage and gets blocked or just gets bent and blocked. You're done for the day but still 100% safe inside so long as you used a clean procedure.

I use these for putting fluid in. 20g and 22g. I'd suggest starting with the 22g and if it bends too easy or there's not enough pressure inside to push the fluid out a needle that small step up to the 20g.

Piercings Needle,New Star Tattoo... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQIAQW6?re ... b_ap_share
Oh, I thought an actual needle would be in the whole time, this actually helps a lot! The product page doesn't actually show how it's done, so I presume it's in a manual that ships with it or something. That's two recommendations for one of these catheter needles though, and considering my best shot at hitting a spot with minimal risk on my smaller hydrocele requires I hold the testicle in a specific way to push the fluid to the side, I'd be far better off using this over a syringe, cause a syringe would need two hands. I should be able to get the majority of the fluid out, and if it's anything like the one that popped, the rest should leak out before the puncture closes, and I'll never have to worry about it again.

Thanks for the info! I just gotta consider a numbing cream now, and work up the nerve to do this lol
randomperson626

I finally worked up the nerve to drain the thing last night, so I figured I should leave my experience here in case it helps anyone else in the future.

Biggest point to mention: the catheter syringes didn't quite work. The needle penetrated the hydrocele (and didn't hurt anywhere near as much as I expected, glad I didn't waste money getting numbing cream) but the tube didn't, so once I took the needle out the only fluid that came out was whatever was in the needle already. It would've been more effective for me to have used only the needle, after taking the stopper out and sticking a tube into it; I sealed off a pill bottle and was planning to suck some air out to have the fluid fill the bottle, but didn't get that far.

Turns out I didn't need to drain it though, only puncture it. That post I found here months ago, with the guy that nicked a hydrocele during saline infusion and had it fully drain on its own, seems to be all that's needed. I didn't expect it to apply here too, but I'm glad it did. I helped it out by lightly squeezing the ball and tugging my sac, and I'm happy to say I finally have near-symmetrical balls again, largely thanks to the help I've gotten here
smairline80

Post by smairline80 »

Glad you did. And yes, the procedure doesnt involve pain at all as you puncture only the sac where the liquid is stored. More painful when you poke the testicle :)
Anyway the hydrocele is going to reform in 90% of cases, so this has to be done once in a while.
The permanent solution is the surgical repair of tunica albuginea.
Cheers
Adam1234

Post by Adam1234 »

Mine is the size of a small avocado. Do you puncture all the way through sac just don’t hit testicle? I don’t mean all the way through and out the other side. I mean you clearly have to puncture the sack where the testicle is cause that’s where the fluid is correct ? I’m scared to do it.
smairline80

Post by smairline80 »

The fluid is in the sac that surrounds each testicle. If you reach the testicle fluid will stop coming out because the inside of testicle is dense.
Tying your balls will help as there will be pressure to allow fluid coming out. Just puncture the scrotum skin, then go as deep as the fluid start flowing out.
If you're scared or dont know what you're doing, don’t do it. Do it only if you find it enjoyable.
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

So i guess Im pretty ignorant of this. I probably have had or have this condition. What's an indication it's bad?