Saline + Pumping

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Eldorio

Saline + Pumping

Post by Eldorio »

What are the best practices when doing a saline infusion + pumping afterwards?

Do you typically wait 24 hours before pumping? Or is it better to pump beforehand? Looking to do 1L saline + spend some time in my Monstertube in the next few days.
daft886

Re: Saline + Pumping

Post by daft886 »

You want to make sure your injection spot is closed before pumping. That is different for each person. You dont want to risk infection.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Daft is right. Making sure the injection site is well sealed is important. Vacuum pumping adds internal pressure: the injection wound is the weakest point so it is more likely to leak. I seal up using Super Glue, which keeps the wound from leaking even under additional pressure.

If you don't use anything like Super Glue then use lower pressure than you normally would. You really don't need much pressure, there is usually a fair amount of "spill over" from the infused volume and it is relatively easy to convince it to come back to where you infused it.

if you normally "wet pump" use less water and keep the injection wound out of the water.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I've engaged in it a number of times. However, cock only pumping. So as to stay away from the injection site mainly and well, I didn't have anything large enough to stuff all that into a jar either. But yes, as others already mentioned, make sure you keep the injection site clean, sealed, and if you're pumping in water, keeping it out of it. You shouldn't even swim after an infusion either.

In my experience with cock pumping after an infusion make sure to use a lower pressure in general I feel. The amount of fluid around makes you swell way faster in my experience and you have to be careful, because I've had it happen twice where I'm pumping away at my usual clip feeling pretty damn good and then out of seemingly nowhere, blisters started forming on my shaft. I caught them quickly, but I was surprised at how fast it happened and I was at 5" HG as well. So when I attempted it again at a later time I only used 3" HG and that was the sweet spot for me.

I also will generally wait to pump if I have infused. I know some people will do it right away or even while they are infusing and I think that's just kind of unsafe in my opinion. But I guess as long as the site is properly taken care of it's probably fine. Like in my case, the area where I infused in my scrotum was never anywhere near my tube when pumping cock only, but I still kept it covered and clean. Ball pumping/full package pumping afterwords might need extra precautions obviously. I usually will wait several hours or even a day before I try pumping in general.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

In my experience it’s a waste of time drawing in a little lymphatic fluid prior to pouring in dex or saline.
I enjoy pumping for the feeling of suction especially when life is interfering with being a monstrous freak!
I also like to pump after reaching my limit in order to gain more real estate and work on creating that fat teardrop shape. It takes three or four infusions and liters over several days just to stretch out fully. I’m amazed at guy who can dump it all in at once.
I have only fully packed the monster sr 2 or 3 times. It takes a few hours just to cram that oversized football in and getting the lid bolted closed! So usually the infusion site has already sealed by that time. Even then I don’t use much vacuum over 3hg because I spring leaks easily when pushing the envelope. I don’t wet pump as usual so I can see any leakage.