E-Stim

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

sammycat

E-Stim

Post by sammycat »

How often do you E-Stim? And to what extent?
Acuneedle

Re: E-Stim

Post by Acuneedle »

I've just started so only a few times but I've tried it with the pads and also on pad and the other electrode being a needle electrode with the wire going through a hypodermic syringe into a needle and then using that needle as an electrode to more precisely targets the shock and sensation. The injection needle can hurt but then the electro is so much more intense as nothing is lost through the pads.
ElectroAN

Post by ElectroAN »

Way too often and way too hard :evil:
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Who sells all the good e-stim things for men?
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

I recently had a Prostrate eradication procedure done due to cancer and now I have a very difficult time in achieving orgasm.

I am looking into using e-stim to assist with this quest to orgasm.

Can anyone please help me?

Bob
persopp

Post by persopp »

Hello bob3780,

Like you, I had prostate cancer and a total prostatectomy more than 10 years ago.
I have practiced e-stim regularly for a long time and I have a HFO (Hand Free Orgasm) almost every time, often very powerful.
I am the administrator of the forum www.estimway.fr in which it is possible to find everything related to sexual electrostimulation. It is in French but you can send messages in all languages by adding a French version so that all members understand (± 600 members from everywhere).

I suggest you register in this forum, we can better share our experiences and discuss e-Stim in general, problems and solutions to find a very rich sexual life after prostate cancer (e-Stim , pumping, injection, etc.).

persopp
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Thanks much fir sharing this.
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

I am having trouble registering to this website. Since you are the administrator can you please help me to register?
persopp

Post by persopp »

I sent you a mp. I suppose the mail you've received to valid your register has been put in your spam box…
Anyway, I've changed temporarely your password, so you can try to connect to our estimway.fr forum with the logs sent.
persopp
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Still no luck.
I had entered the password 123456 and it still didn't work.
I really want to see the website.
Bob
persopp

Post by persopp »

Definitely, when the procedures are not done in the right order...
The logs and password that I communicated to you are good. This is your account that was not yet activated. Done now and verified.
persopp
billyb39

Post by billyb39 »

If you are in the US, there is a great supplier of all things ESTIM: http://www.happystim-usa.com/id60.html
Of course, the ESTIM Systems has grown and many folks use their 2B box. Their insertable electrodes are the absolute best out there in my opinion, and I've never used a 2B personally, but a lot of people are. They do run some decent sales near black Friday and Christmas in past years.

There are also some good reads for getting into it from Joanne's Review, https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/est ... rosex.html
specifically and a great start for electrode placement and beginners guide here: https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/est ... rosex.html

and depending on your wants or needs, there are also great resources with Milovana teases that incorporate audio output to your estim box:
The forum on the Milovana can also provide guidance on posts for electrode placement.
https://milovana.com/webteases/

I run an ET-312 which is no longer available from the manufacturer which was Erostek, but there are additional boxes being made by individuals that are based on the same platform with different added on options, some bluetooth is even available and they typically call their version something like MK-312BT, or similar. In addition there is a long awaited project called "Deep" that was originally supported by Kink.com, and has been delayed for various reasons but still holds some promise.