P shot and Gainswave

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Nakedhiker2020

P shot and Gainswave

Post by Nakedhiker2020 »

Hi guys. I’m looking for a little advice. I had three Gainswave (shockwave) sessions last fall then had P shots in December. I’m definitely seeing an improvement in my ability to get and maintain erections and wake up with an erection most mornings (which didn’t happen much before). I still feel like there’s is room for improvement so I’m thinking about additional Gainswave sessions. Do you think that’s a good idea or not? I appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks
DMC

Re: P shot and Gainswave

Post by DMC »

I am going to get the P Shot at some point down the road. I have put a lot of hours a research into that topic and I think the science is very valid. I am slightly less convinced on the gainswave, but if you feel it works for you then you should do it.
I started peptide therapy about 6 months ago. I basically give myself peptide shots everyday for different functions of my body. So far so good. I am using one peptide called Kisspeptin-10. It tells your pituitary gland to tell your balls to create more testosterone. Between using that and ball pumping for 40 min every morning, I have increased my ball size, weight and hang considerably. Each one of my balls is about the size of a chicken egg now and I feel better generally throughout the day and sleep better too. So I think it you are do the right things for your body, working out, eating right then the P-shot will work better than if you smoke 2 packs a day and are 100 lbs over weight.