Before and after sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

miguelcoto

Before and after sounding

Post by miguelcoto »

For those that sound apart from the physical changes of the stretch, are there any functional changes? Better or worse erections and does the Urethra or corpus spongiosum still get hard? and how about the distance of ejaculation?
Thanks
Lexi

Re: Before and after sounding

Post by Lexi »

Does your urethra stay stretched or does it go back to the diameter it was before it was stretched?

The stretching of the urethra decreases. Over time, the biggest sound comes in more easily. I then increase the diameter by 0.5mm.
Over time, can you tell if your urethra is now larger in diameter?

With regular stretching exercises, the urethral diameter increases.
Can you masturbate with the sound fully inserted?

Of course, with the Hegar dilator fully inserted, you can masturbate right through the prostate. The sperm is then blocked and only flows out after the sound has been removed.
Can you cum with the sound fully inserted and the sperm still coming out of the end of the penis as usual?

Cumshot does not work. The sperm only flows out after removing the dilator.
How does it feel to cum with the sound inside you and is it a different feeling than when you masturbate normally?

Because the semen is blocked with the sound introduced, the ejaculation naturally feels different than when you masturbate without sound
:D
Solo Masturbant :D
miguelcoto

Post by miguelcoto »

Thanks for the reply but any changes in erection quality in other forums I read about increased libido also
pistaatortenesz

Post by pistaatortenesz »

Hey
I'm into sounding for 5 years now, I'm at 16mm and I have a full meatotomy.
For me it doesn't effect the erection, it's the same. I think the distance is reducing the more you stretch the urethra. But I could shot before the meato.
kaw-liga

Post by kaw-liga »

I‘m a regular sounder for many years right now… I went up with the sounding diameters in incremental steps… mm by mm… And YES - the urethra needs time to accommodate… And - after a certain while - she will then usually accept the „next size“ - without hurting to much…

So - slowly going up in diameter is one helluva good and addictive feeling. And it has no influence to the swelling… If „he“ wants to stay „limp“… he stays „limp“… and if theres enough „brain cinema“ stimulation… well then… „he“still will become the „rocket“ he was 20 years ago…

But one thing is clear… it is the sensation when you have a rather smallish & limp dickie… that is sounded into the blatter - with a rock solid sound… he then feels „protected and supported“ - in a very special way…

And - what I‘ m also performing sometimes - is to enter a sound that is one size below the max. possible diameter far up into the blatter - before I went to sleep… The feeling of the sound - resting deep inside me - lets me get into sleep in a positive mood…

Usually - 2 to 3 hours later - I wake up with the hardest and biggest erection possible… This is one helluva way to get me a roaring orgasm by then…
Baza

Post by Baza »

Yes I know how addictive sounding is I started with just about a five mm now up to thirteen mm and wow it's so addictive