Electrocum

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

kwacluver

Re: Electrocum

Post by kwacluver »

Totally agree about some of the milanova tracks although shame that no one has produced any good cock hero gay material.
chestinut

Post by chestinut »

I have been stimming for over 20 year, I have 2 home made power boxes and a commercial e-system 2b. Even without an erection I can achieve HFO within 10 mins but I prefer to edge for at least 1 hour then let myself go. The control I have is amazing and the sensations it delivers are out of this world.

There are many MP3 files on the internet that have been developed specifically for e-stim. The files target different zones and deliver tingling, pulsing, crunching and yes if you like pain sensation it can do that too.

I have demonstrated my kit to my close friend who show an interest and then are also now hooked.
Regards

P
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Hi Paul,
Can I please ask you to be so kind and help me with this process? I had Prostate cancer and now I can't cum to save my life. Maybe this process may do the trick for me.

Bob
chestinut

Post by chestinut »

Hi Bob

I shall DM you.
Regards

P
Bigball12

Post by Bigball12 »

Ich schließe mich auch regelmäßig an mein Estim Gerät an. Es ist so geil den Strom durch den Schwanz fließen zu lassen um sich das Sperma aus den Hoden zu melken.