PA Upsizing Gauge Troubles

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

alex935

PA Upsizing Gauge Troubles

Post by alex935 »

Hey folks!

Ive had my current PA for about 7 years now (originally had it done 10 years ago and then healed up a year later). Over the years I’ve stretched it up to 0g (and maybe even bigger) without any issues.

The past few times I’ve stretched up to 2g, and similarly to now, there’s almost a numb pain that feels like it’s behind under the glans. It’s strange because I’ve sized up before without issue, just struggling to overcome this feeling for about a week now. If a play with myself too much or it gets knocked in my underwear, it’s a little delicate. It’s nothing overbearing, but just a constant reminder (which is fun, but not all the time).

My question is, has anyone else experienced this when going up in gauge? And what you’ve done to overcome this? I’ve already downsized, waited a few weeks and came back, but still that numbness.
Attachments
2g PA
2g PA
Alfadrawya

Re: PA Upsizing Gauge Troubles

Post by Alfadrawya »

Could it be that there is a small "fistula" or a small wound or that in widening the hole a small bruise has been created near a nerve and that this is the main cause? When you enter the large diameter do you feel a pinch or a small pain? I have an RPA behind the glans side at 10mm and when I exaggerate I remain that for months a feeling all to manage... Even now the three of me write are in "healing" 😅😁 Use to make it pass: "Iperico" oil and piercing liquid, also helps warm chamomile compresses two a day :mrgreen: