New 35cm rubber sounder, how do you know when it’s there?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

night_wolf

New 35cm rubber sounder, how do you know when it’s there?

Post by night_wolf »

Hey all, after some advice, I recently upgraded my small sounder for a deeper and slightly thicker sounder (35cm).
I can put it all the way in and certainly feel like I’m places.
But how do you know if you’re in your prostate or in your bladder?
And what’s the best way to enjoy the feeling? I’m fairly new to this so haven’t figured out how you know whats where just by feeling (I guess what should I feel when I’m in or near each location).

Thankyou for all advice
soundsgreat87

Re: New 35cm rubber sounder, how do you know when it’s there?

Post by soundsgreat87 »

It takes some effort to get it into the bladder. You will feel it pushing against the sphincter at the bladder entrance; you then have to "open it up" by pretending to pee, whereupon the sound will slide into the bladder. Once in, it doesn't feel like much, except for the sensation you get from the sphincter being full.

At 35 cm long, that should definitely make it in. Do you feel that obstruction when you put it in deep?
night_wolf

Post by night_wolf »

I don't, although it does get to a point it doesn't go in any further but it starts to slide in further as my dick twitches so could be going in maybe? I definitely feel it inside though. Is going into the prostate a thing? And how do you even do that?
I've tried stimulating from the rear but it just doesn't work very well. So started trying direct stimulation. Smaller sounders don't seem to do much hence switching to longer ones. Can't seem to find that amazing feeling people get? And no it doesn't hurt or feel awkward so I'm guessing it's the right size for me lol.
WFO

Post by WFO »

All I know is when my urologist inserts his little camera into the bladder, I am barely able to tolerate it more than a few minutes, if that long. I tell him to get his inspection done and get out. Me too! I can tolerate it for about 60 seconds. Urologist can tell when I am about to lose it.
Last edited by WFO on Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

If it had a thru hole you would know.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)