Electro cum anyone try this?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Curiousaussie

Re: Electro cum anyone try this?

Post by Curiousaussie »

I have an estim B2 unit. Amazing feeling of hands free orgasms. Loving using stim files that other people post
jimbtn001

Post by jimbtn001 »

I need help I am curious as I have tried but no luck? what is the secret to this?
Curiousaussie

Post by Curiousaussie »

Hi jimbtm001
What type of device r you using ? I have the b2 controller and have had a lot of success in achieving hands free orgasms. I started out with just a simple tens machine I bought to help with a bad back and was using it one day when I got the thought “ I wonder how this would feel on my cock “
Using the sticky pads that came with it one on the underside of the gland the other behind my balls. Started off timidly and worked up on the power . Loved the feeling but didn’t come the first dozen times I tried it. Then was in a yahoo group into estim had a guy using the same tens machine tell me the setting he was using and where he was putting the pads and wahoooooo hands free mind blowing orgasm
persopp

Post by persopp »

jimbtn001 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:02 am I have tried multiple time but not had any luck. Can someone instruct me on how long and the best way for this to work.
Hello,
You can find all the information on electrical stimulation on the forum www.estimway.fr (more than 600 active members from all countries)
- which box to use
- difference between a Stim box and a TENS or EMS
- how to make your own box (schema, composants, step by step)
- how to place the electrodes
- how to make your electrodes
-…
The electrical diagram of DIY boxes that you can make yourself is the one used for more than 15 years by the hundreds of members of the now defunct US Smartstim.com forum. These boxes are absolutely safe and as powerful as a 2B or ET-312B.
This forum of which I am the administrator is French but you can post in English by adding a French translation so that all members can understand you and answer you.
After your registration and a short presentation, you access a small part of the forum and you will have access to all the sections after having sent (or replied to) 5 messages minimum.
Everything is free.
If you register on this forum, let me know, I will help you if necessary.
persopp

eStim.png
Last edited by persopp on Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Acuneedle

Post by Acuneedle »

Acuneedle wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:05 pm I haven't tried it yet but since my fetish is needles, I wonder if it would provide a better experience if you used needles as electrodes instead of the pads that come with the kits buy on Amazon or sex stores.

Regular needles or even better but more expensive, EMG needle electrodes (google image it) The idea with this is all the electrical current gets to where it needs to go rather than displaced by the skin.
Update: Saw a post in Chinese on Twitter, guy inserted three injection needles into the soles of his feet and then applied the e-stim electrodes to the needles and said it was just mind blowing intense.
pumper777

Post by pumper777 »

always into estim..
Attachments
615_1000.jpg
pumphanger

Post by pumphanger »

It is such an incredible feeling!!!
dasher

Post by dasher »

oh yes .... I like to estim ...

7460.jpg
7460.jpg (120.01 KiB) Viewed 91587 times
persopp

Post by persopp »

Acuneedle wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:05 pm The idea with this is all the electrical current gets to where it needs to go rather than displaced by the skin.
If the current is too strong, the contact surface between the skin and the needle is too low and can burn the very fragile tissues in that place... In general, it is not recommended to have a contact surface of less than 1/2 square inches…

Post by 2324 »

Has anybody tried the ram-ejaculator? It's kind of pricey
Bigball12

Post by Bigball12 »

Ich liebe es auch meinen Schwanz elektrisch zu melken.
Attachments
IMG_20220910_113038203.jpg
thefistmaster

Post by thefistmaster »

Acuneedle wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 10:05 pm I haven't tried it yet but since my fetish is needles, I wonder if it would provide a better experience if you used needles as electrodes instead of the pads that come with the kits buy on Amazon or sex stores.

Regular needles or even better but more expensive, EMG needle electrodes (google image it) The idea with this is all the electrical current gets to where it needs to go rather than displaced by the skin.
I've done it many times. I love it. The pain is off the chart. Getting ready to try it today using my new tens battery adapter that I built. Both channels work at full power without loss of power. I will report back on how this worked out.

I'll use a loop for both channel commons around the shaft. Then an alligator clip attached to 2 needles stuck in my head. One on each side. I'll have to try needles through the corona as well. I always use hair ties to isolate the head. When tight, it focuses the current into a smaller area, making the sensation more intense.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

2324 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:44 am Has anybody tried the ram-ejaculator? It's kind of pricey
Electroejaculation is said to be quite painful. :)
Solo Masturbant :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Lexi wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:18 pm
2324 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:44 am Has anybody tried the ram-ejaculator? It's kind of pricey
Electroejaculation is said to be quite painful. :)
https://www.premier1supplies.com/p/ram-ejaculator
Solo Masturbant :D
aero69

Post by aero69 »

Ich liebe es auch ,lange geil zu sein und ohne zu wichsen dann zu spritzen.

I also love being horny for a long time and then squirting without jerking off.
f9517436.jpg