Found an herbal that works!

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

sampomkj

Re: Found an herbal that works!

Post by sampomkj »

The good thing is that it's safe to work with guys with heart disease or high blood pressure, and they'll make a fortune.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Guys, this string is over 10 years old. I've found a good concoction of minerals and herbals that might help with ED. If interested PM me.
Gingerbiglad

Post by Gingerbiglad »

Can this be purchased in the uk
sampomkj

Post by sampomkj »

An erection is a man's ability to achieve and maintain penile hardness sufficient for successful intercourse. An erection results from complex nerve and vascular interactions usually associated with sexual arousal. When arousal occurs, signals are transmitted from the brain to the spinal cord and along local nerves, causing the smooth muscles of the arterial walls of the penis to relax :) Therefore, an extraordinary pill. If men have problems with erection, see a doctor.
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

tennsteven wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:45 am Guys, this string is over 10 years old. I've found a good concoction of minerals and herbals that might help with ED. If interested PM me.
What is it? Please let me know.
Bob
RoninVo4kax

Post by RoninVo4kax »

I used to want to buy these herbs too, because I had problems with erection and my wife was very upset about it. We have been together for a very long time and the passion is already going away, so I decided to take potency products, after which my wife was delighted:) I think these preparations are made on the basis of these herbs, so I stopped looking for them. What do you think about it?
Last edited by RoninVo4kax on Wed May 04, 2022 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

I have used Bulk Supplements and I am very happy with them.

https://www.bulksupplements.com/?ad_id= ... XwQAvD_BwE

Go and check them out.
Baza

Post by Baza »

Wish someone would tell me what it is actually called I could do with a nice stiff cock lol
carabina

Post by carabina »

Thank you for your suggestion, i will also recommend one herbal product that works, made in netherlands Camagra
https://www.sextoy-discount.com/Camagra ... 24205.aspx