Addicted to Masturbating

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

peterwalk

Re: Addicted to Masturbating

Post by peterwalk »

This is one of the strangest addictions. This is the first time I've heard of such an addiction. Usually, there is an addiction to alcohol/drugs. I've been addicted to alcohol for five years. I even almost ended up in the hospital once. My brother found me a course of treatment on Abbeycare. It was challenging to get rid of the taste of alcohol in my mouth.
Soon, I started drinking water in the morning instead of a glass of wine, running in the morning, and of course, eating healthy. I hope that I won't break down in the future, and I won't have the desire to drink in a difficult moment.
Last edited by peterwalk on Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

peterwalk wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:57 am This is one of the strangest addictions. This is the first time I've heard of such an addiction.
As is common these days, there’s a website for that—guys like me who celebrate that wonderful hobby and addiction: Bateworld.com
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
harley8

Post by harley8 »

check my pictures in this post. Pumping does make you horny . I masturbate at least daily and cum; some times 2 and 3 in day, and I get turned on thinking about eating my own cum. I go commando and wear nyke shorts to show my big bulge when the light and angle is right you can see my pumped cock and balls thru my shorts.. Benefit of living in Florida, I can wear shorts year round and show off my big bulge. I have had smiles and looks from from both men and women.
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Hi Littlemiss,

Going way back to the original question of whether pumping encourages you to masturbate, the answer for me is most definitely.

I find that I always masturbate after a pump session, however long or short it is.

I used to pump at least a couple of times a week whilst I worked away from home. Each evening pump session was followed by masturbating, and another next morning. And guess what happened if I woke during the might... I suppose it was a good thing that I only worked away two weeks most months.

I try making the time to masturbate most days now that i have the ability to pump less often.

How many times would I class as an addiction? Well lots and lots of course :)

Regards, Grumpy
Neopumper

Post by Neopumper »

Hi, I try to pump every other day which always leads to a good masturbation session, other than than I usually masturbate at least twice a day, I love it, it almost feels like an addiction too
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I used to wank off loads, but hardly ever these days. I’m more into trying to have a hands free orgasm from prostate play, hence I’ve now got a little dildo collection that I love to play with, and I’m saving up for a fuck machine so I can just lie there, be comfortable and enjoy it…

Might even get to try the real thing one day perhaps 😈
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I masturbate almost every day and sometimes twice just to get to eat my own cum. I have eaten my cum since i was 13. I don't cum as much now but have to jackoff more often to get more cum to eat.
Dwight
harley8

Post by harley8 »

keep eating your cum, those that don't, don't know what their missing. keep it up dbblack
harley8

Post by harley8 »

I met dlblack
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

It is wonderful to discover that women find pumping addictive too. I love nothing more than having my cock or my full package in a pump. However, I do not always have a strong urge to masturbate after I have pumped. I am presently on a short pumping break to recover from slight discomfort from over pumping. But every morning I look forward to starting to pump again. And in another week or so, I will be back in the pump first thing every morning, and probably several times a day as well. Regarding masturbating, I find that about every three or four days my cock gets so big from daily pumping that I get a very special thrill out of just looking at it and holding it in my hand. I find that I can hardly believe that MY cock is actually so big, that a childhood dream of having a huge cock has actually come true. It is at those times that I masturbate. When I cum then, it is explosive, and the feeling I get is very much like the feeling I used to get when I first learned to masturbate more than 60 years ago. I definitely AM addicted to pumping, both cock only and full package. From now on, I will definitely spend more time checking out what women post on Newart...and I am sure I will smile from time to time knowing that there are women out there who feel the same way about pumping that I do.
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

My xgf was very sexual. She was in her 40s and still masturbated daily. She had a big natural clit that she could squeeze between her thighs and literally have 15 intense orgasms in a row. When I pumped her pussy she would squirt and fill the tube with her juices. She was amazing. We lasted 8 years , but had to give her up to save my marriage.
wi_wilderness

Post by wi_wilderness »

luv2pump wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:42 am My xgf was very sexual. She was in her 40s and still masturbated daily. She had a big natural clit that she could squeeze between her thighs and literally have 15 intense orgasms in a row. When I pumped her pussy she would squirt and fill the tube with her juices. She was amazing. We lasted 8 years , but had to give her up to save my marriage.
That sounds absolutely amazing!!!
Alvinx

Post by Alvinx »

I would say that is totally "the way" of pumping, stretching, trimming your pubic hair or in general any treatment on our private parts deserve some masturbation afterwards and definitely help getting masturbation going and going.

Just pump, enjoy and repeat!!! :D
Warm, slow, often... easy.
Thickwall 2.5" x 9" + Comfort Sleeve
Fröhle SP007 2" x 8"