New Couple Here!

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

crakerjack

Re: New Couple Here!

Post by crakerjack »

So very nice...Welcome back...Thanks
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Welcome back! I'm sure everyone is happy to share your return. Thank you for sharing your fun.
cathary

Post by cathary »

WOW :shock:
Amazing results.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Lovely luscious and love the sweet shape
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

WOW,WOW,WOW! Beautiful. My xgf loved when I pumped her already naturally large labia and pussy lips. Shed even squirt in her tube if I spanked her while pumping her. She was a VERY sexual woman.
mule

Post by mule »

The way it pokes out of those crotchleess panties is so hot. She’s got such a cute puffy pussy. Thank you both.
Forlorn

Post by Forlorn »

Oh man, it has been a while since I have last seen such a great pumped pussy actually. Could we got so more pics?! That is just stunning, my girlfriend's pussy is not that good looking when pumped actually, but I have to say that she is the most... crazy woman in bed that I have ever seen actually. We have a really amazing sexual connection and you know, that is probably the fact that I admire the most about our relationship. We are both very open minded about out sexual life, and we are always ready to try out something new. Recently, we have used a double penetration cock ring, and I have to be honest, we both liked it, not only her :DD.