Wasp/Hornet Sting in Dick

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

eddi_pet

Re: Wasp/Hornet Sting in Dick

Post by eddi_pet »

wow real nice swelling!!

Eddie
Rogerkisses

Post by Rogerkisses »

I love this, I wish I was getting my cock head stung by a yellow jacket or a Hornet...
I would love to have a guy that enjoyed doing it to me.
I'm 65, still horny, let me know if you are interested..?
Rogerkisses

Post by Rogerkisses »

This is so beautiful having a hornet sting you in you cock..
It would be better if it was your cock head though...
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Anyone live in Montana..
If you do please message me..
BitchBoy

Post by BitchBoy »

I love wasp stings on my cock head. I catch them, transfer them to a container, stick my cock head through and let them sting at will.
851D916D-6B6F-40C6-9CB2-EA8B4EE7A1A5.jpeg
Bi-male sub popper pig raised to be a sex slave, urinal & a bitch for all cock. Have a 00 ga PA & pumped tattooed tits. Love daily CBT, Gloryholes, drinking piss and extreme nasty taboo fun.
Stallion convertion

Post by Stallion convertion »

New to this and very interested in treating my bits with venoms. The results you guys are getting is awsome! Please give a tutorial post with step by step descriptions and pictures to show the process and how it all works.
fantasyfantastic

Post by fantasyfantastic »

Continue the discussion about bee/wasp/hornet stings for sexual purposes, here: https://motherless.com/gf/formicophilia/274686/

(formicophilia forums, a general thread about this topic, but not in the context of pumping)
Albatross1699

Post by Albatross1699 »

Two's company shame two others flew off :D
Attachments
20210811_120547.jpg
eddi_pet

Post by eddi_pet »

how was the swell, do you have some more pic's from that?
Tugin7

Post by Tugin7 »

I was wondering if any of you guys develop white spots where you get stung at ?
siveg69

Post by siveg69 »

IMG_3102.JPG
siveg69

Post by siveg69 »

IMG_3733.JPG
two in head
becauseican

Post by becauseican »

siveg69 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:36 pm IMG_3733.JPG

two in head
What did that feel like?
southernboy25

Post by southernboy25 »

To anyone who’s here thinking of doing this, I just want to say the pain is not as bad as you imagine. I was scared to death the first time and then when I finally did it I was so glad I did. I usually only allow them to sting the head and glans and the worst pain only lasts a few seconds. Seriously like 30 seconds or less. Then it sort of throbs for a bit. Then you get a really nice increased sensitivity that lasts sometimes for several days. I don’t do it for the swelling, just for the pleasant after effects. If you only do it on the head and glans there isn’t much swelling (if any). So far I’ve only used the method of putting them in the freezer then using tweezers to put them where I want them. I really liked the idea of using a tube so they can sting at will though and will try that this summer. I’ve also used ants in a condom and liked that so I’m thinking of adapting that to wasps. Love hearing so many other guys have enjoyed this too. If I do the wasps in a condom I will try to take some pics to post.
becauseican

Post by becauseican »

southernboy25 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:54 am To anyone who’s here thinking of doing this, I just want to say the pain is not as bad as you imagine. I was scared to death the first time and then when I finally did it I was so glad I did. I usually only allow them to sting the head and glans and the worst pain only lasts a few seconds. Seriously like 30 seconds or less. Then it sort of throbs for a bit. Then you get a really nice increased sensitivity that lasts sometimes for several days. I don’t do it for the swelling, just for the pleasant after effects. If you only do it on the head and glans there isn’t much swelling (if any). So far I’ve only used the method of putting them in the freezer then using tweezers to put them where I want them. I really liked the idea of using a tube so they can sting at will though and will try that this summer. I’ve also used ants in a condom and liked that so I’m thinking of adapting that to wasps. Love hearing so many other guys have enjoyed this too. If I do the wasps in a condom I will try to take some pics to post.
I appreciate you sharing this. I'm 27 and I hope to do it this summer. I want to have my glans stung, not for the swelling, not for the pleasant after effects, but for the pain. I took a liking to needle play, I don't know how to describe it other than it felt emotionally good even though it was physically painful. Empowering in a way. I want something that feels more sustainable than needle play. Something I feel safe doing a lot, if I end up wanting to. I want my girlfriend to be able to sting me with wasps, basically anywhere on my body, and I definitely want to experience having my penis in a bottle/tube of them. I was afraid of needles since I was a kid, and I've been terrified of wasps my whole life too, probably much more so. The idea of putting one to my glans sounds insane to me, but I want to do it. I think that will be my first step.
iudchpzsiffepdacez

Post by iudchpzsiffepdacez »

southernboy25 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:54 am To anyone who’s here thinking of doing this, I just want to say the pain is not as bad as you imagine. I was scared to death the first time and then when I finally did it I was so glad I did. I usually only allow them to sting the head and glans and the worst pain only lasts a few seconds. Seriously like 30 seconds or less. Then it sort of throbs for a bit. Then you get a really nice increased sensitivity that lasts sometimes for several days. I don’t do it for the swelling, just for the pleasant after effects. If you only do it on the head and glans there isn’t much swelling (if any). So far I’ve only used the method of putting them in the freezer then using tweezers to put them where I want them. I really liked the idea of using a tube so they can sting at will though and will try that this summer. I’ve also used ants in a condom and liked that so I’m thinking of adapting that to wasps. Love hearing so many other guys have enjoyed this too. If I do the wasps in a condom I will try to take some pics to post.
Is there anything I can compare it to in terms of pain.
Is it comparable to stinging nettles?
Less or worse?
Or is it a totally different pain experience?
And what about the fire ants what can you compare them to?