Help with clit growth

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

ainsley098

Help with clit growth

Post by ainsley098 »

Hi, I’m a 28 year old woman looking to grow my clit as much as possible. I’m looking for any advice and guidance anyone might have to offer. I’m willing to exchange pictures of my progress for advice. I currently use a 10ml syringe and suction it to my clit at least once a day for 20 minutes to begin to coax it out from under its hood. I would like it to be permanently prominent and out of the hood at all times. Thank you in advance for your help!
sUperpUmper19

Re: Help with clit growth

Post by sUperpUmper19 »

Happy New Year! That’s a great plan you have. I, being a fella, find that kitties nose sticking out from out the hood very sexy.
I’m curious how long have you been using the tube, have you made progress? It’s slow, always remember.
Also, as an experiment, what about 3 ten minute tube sessions?
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

sUperpUmper19 Good answer. ainsley098 it's very slow. Some people use testoterone cream, but after reading articles I think this is risky.
labialovingdick

Post by labialovingdick »

If you're able to reach your goal depends a bit on how your clit looks like in normal state. If it's already protruding a bit from under its foreskin, chances are good that daily pumping will make it become constantly erect and prominent. At least then, when the tip of your clit is a bit bigger than a pea and not smaller.

If your clit is rather small and hidden, there are other methods you might try additionally to pumping. But be careful when it comes to hormone treatments like testosterone. At worst case you f... up your entire body functions when doing it wrong. I would rather reccommend manual techniques like pumping, stretching and other methods that increase the blood flow inside the tissue.

So, how big and protruding is your clit right now?
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

You may wish to check out https://www.reddit.com/r/GrowYourClit/
The clit growth sub Reddit
There are pumpers there as well as people using testosterone to grow their clitoris.
Best wishes!!!
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
ainsley098

Post by ainsley098 »

my clit does not currently protrude at all unless i rub it a little. with the syringe suction i can get it to be a little bit bigger than a pea. i think my syringe may be too large because the hood area swells much more than the clit itself. i have a hard time positioning the syringe so that only the clit is inside it.
ainsley098

Post by ainsley098 »

my clit does not currently protrude at all unless i rub it a little. with the syringe suction i can get it to be a little bit bigger than a pea. i think my syringe may be too large because the hood area swells much more than the clit itself. i have a hard time positioning the syringe so that only the clit is inside it.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

You can try a little larger tube. It will suck more of your hood but will also engulf your whole clit area for growth
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

[quote=ainsley098 post_id=350142 time=1609866618 user_id=115184]
[/quote]

How long can you do this procedure without enjoying?
ainsley098

Post by ainsley098 »

i can leave it there for at least 30 minutes, it doesn’t hurt much.
Brazilien

Post by Brazilien »

try longer, one to two hours. drink water or other liquid. see growth and swelling