buying a pump

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Strawb

buying a pump

Post by Strawb »

Hello!
I am asking for your help on finding a good pump site in Europe. All the pumps I tried are all very small or too large so, if you know any good site with variety and good product descriptions, I'd appreciate your suggestions.
Thank you so much.
Xoxo
labialovingdick

Re: buying a pump

Post by labialovingdick »

It depends on what your actual pumping goals are and how your pussy looks like in normal state. If you have large and protruding inner labia and want them to become fat and swollen, then you need a different pump than if you have rather big outer lips and are pumping for increased sensitivity (and not so much the extreme look). How is yours and what are your goals?

That being said, there is a German manufacturer called "Froehle" that sells pumps in medical quality all over Europe. You can buy sets with suction cups in different sizes and the results were one of the best we encountered so far.

Also an alternative could be using a dick pump instead of a pussy pump, but one with larger diameter. Always make sure, there is some scissor shaped gauge and not just a pumping ball, then you got a better product.

If you let us know more details, we can also try to assist you better.
But we hope, that already gives you some hints.

(Sorry for bad English, not our native language)
Strawb

Post by Strawb »

labialovingdick wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:41 pm It depends on what your actual pumping goals are and how your pussy looks like in normal state. If you have large and protruding inner labia and want them to become fat and swollen, then you need a different pump than if you have rather big outer lips and are pumping for increased sensitivity (and not so much the extreme look). How is yours and what are your goals?
Thank you very much for your reply.
My main goal is to increase sensitivity but if I could, at the same time, be swollen, that would be fantastic.
I guess I have a large inner labia and the problems with the pumps that we tested is they aren't deeper enough to accommodate all. I don't need a larger diameter, I think.
I'll check the brand you mentioned.
Thank you very much and don't worry, english is not my native language either and I understood you perfectly 😊
Xoxo
twlttznr

Post by twlttznr »

Use a straight male find large enough to accommodate your
Size.
Many people use acrylic jars repurposed to pumping. I use suitable jars as I find them
Good luck to you
Phil
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

Strawb if you and partner are handy, you can find good items to repurpose in second hand stores. I find most of my pump jars there. i look for jars with a wider flange at the bottom for a more comfortable edge against my groin. good luck hunting