Pussy pumping in Water

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

bluegem880

Pussy pumping in Water

Post by bluegem880 »

I’m wondering what’s the major difference between pumping with water vs pumping without if there is even one! I’d love to hear what everyone thinks about as I’m highly considering trying it this weekend :lol:
wonky

Re: Pussy pumping in Water

Post by wonky »

Well for starters, warm water tends to soften and relax tissues, which gets you better results faster.
Second, warm water feels nicer, which also helps relax them.
And third, some say water helps distribute vacuum pull more evenly, thougfh I'm personally skeptical of that. I think it's more about even distribution of warmth.
bluegem880

Post by bluegem880 »

wonky wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:49 pm Well for starters, warm water tends to soften and relax tissues, which gets you better results faster.
Second, warm water feels nicer, which also helps relax them.
And third, some say water helps distribute vacuum pull more evenly, thougfh I'm personally skeptical of that. I think it's more about even distribution of warmth.
Thank you!! I never knew, I’ll definitely have to explore that when I pump my pussy this weekend :D
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Careful getting water into your pump may not be a good thing. If you have a harbour freight near by they have a manual brake bleeding kit pretty reasonable that can be easily modified.
Do hope you post your luscious results sexy lady.
bluegem880

Post by bluegem880 »

asslicker061 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:25 pm Careful getting water into your pump may not be a good thing. If you have a harbour freight near by they have a manual brake bleeding kit pretty reasonable that can be easily modified.
Do hope you post your luscious results sexy lady.

I have the little adapter from thickwall.co.uk that’s supposed to prevent water from getting into your pump and damaging it! Hopefully I can manage to hook it up right!!!
Biggen

Post by Biggen »

http://www.tigerpumping.net/pages/faq.html#Anchor-Water
wonky

Post by wonky »

One more thing about pumping in water, especially for the guys...

I've found that water pumping tends to make blisters on the glans more likely, and I think it's because the outer layers of skin are absorbing the water and getting too soft.

I've also discovered that using a skin protecting lotion of some kind seems to help prevent this from happening. Why? I don't know, but perhaps because the lotion coats the skin and slows down the water absorbtion, I'm just guessing here. Regardless, I always make sure to apply lotion on my glans before pumping, especially in water, and have managed to pump on and off all day long without getting a single blister.
Last edited by wonky on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bluegem880

Post by bluegem880 »

wonky wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:01 am One more thing about pumping in water, especially for the guys...

I've found that water pumping tends to make blisters on the glans more likely, and I think it's because the outer layers of skin are absorbing it and getting too soft.

I've also discovered that using a skin protecting lotion of some kind seems to help prevent this from happening. Why? I don't know, but perhaps because the lotion coats the skin and slows down the water absorbtion, II'm just guessing here. Regardless, I always make sure to apply lotion on my glans before pumping, especially in water, and have managed to pump on and off all day long without getting a single blister.
Thanks for this tip! I never knew!! I’m definitely gonna have to do some research on it!
Pumpking4

Post by Pumpking4 »

bluegem880 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:43 am I’m wondering what’s the major difference between pumping with water vs pumping without if there is even one! I’d love to hear what everyone thinks about as I’m highly considering trying it this weekend :lol:
Cant wait to see the results!
biller

Post by biller »

hi all .warm or hot water pumping causes the capillaries to dilate increasing the flow of blood to the genital area .this then increases the speed that the genital expand ie increasing them in size under vacuum .