STAYING PUMPED 24/7

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Huge4Me

STAYING PUMPED 24/7

Post by Huge4Me »

I'm starting an experiment today. I want to see, against all odds, whether I can stay at least partly pumped all day every day for the next several weeks. I have done this for a few days running in the past with great results. I'll do my best to supply photos if I can carry out my plan.

Also, I have learned that I can get fantastic results without shaving my pubic hair. For years I shaved the whole package. Recently I decided to let my pubes grow back and see what effect this might have on getting a good seal. NONE. While I liked the look and feel of a completely shaved package, I find I like the natural look and feel even better.

May we all get incredibly, insanely huge...as huge as we want...as huge as we dream.
major77

Re: STAYING PUMPED 24/7

Post by major77 »

Never settle for big enough:)
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

Can't wait to see the progress! And wouldn't it be a shame if temporary gains turned permanent ;)
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

major77 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:42 am Never settle for big enough:)
There is only one thing better than being big and that is being bigger! 8) 8)
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Agreed. Being huge is the only goal. No worries about being too big. There is no such thing.

Here's the schedule I have worked out to try to stay at least somewhat pumped all the time:
3-4 full package 30 minute sessions first thing in the morning...at low pressure.
3-5 full package 30 minute sessions before bed...also at low pressure

I have followed a similar pattern in the past, but only for a few days in a row. I got progressively bigger as the days passed. I am hoping that by keeping pressure low..and by allowing lots of time between the morning and evening sessions, growth will progress faster than discomfort or other problems. Permanent hugeness would be a dream come true.

I draw extreme inspiration from Prelude. Those of us who have been at this for a while remember when his cock was just huge. Now, he is so far beyond huge that I stand in awe as I look at his current photos and videos. He makes me think that THERE MAY ACTUALLY BE NO LIMIT TO HOW HUGE WE CAN GET...if we just keep at it and don't get carried away. Imagine being able to hang a cock that is five inches in diameter..and still looks really, really great like his.
jacker53

Post by jacker53 »

Dont forget that most of the swelling is from an accumulation of lymphatic fluid - to keep that in one place for a month might not be such a good idea.....there is a reason the body is programmed to drain the swelling fairly quickly. Just my two pennies worth of thought......

Other than that - I am just as agreeable as the next guy that there is no such thing as 'too BIG' ;-)
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Good point, Jacker 53. It is not my plan to stay in the pump 24/7, just to remain pumped up. I'll be out of the pump most of the time...but still enlarged. There will always be at least four hours, usually even more than that, for fluids to flow back out of my package...though there will always be some remaining enlargement.
Do you think that represents a possible problem if I keep this up for a month or more?
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Good luck with the challenge man. Looking forward to the results
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I have managed to stay pumped constantly since July 2nd. This is not to say I have remained IN the pump all that time. Rather, that my package has been at least somewhat pumped all day every day since then.

I have pumped a minimum of two programs of 5 pumps each. The pumps are at low pressure and are thirty minutes long each. I find that when I exceed 3 pumps or Xs, it is good to rest my package for about two minutes between Xs. Otherwise, I rest about 30 seconds between Xs.

I have had low hangers almost since I started, a wonderful first for me. I really love that feeling. I also notice my cock stays quite a bit larger than it used to when completely soft...I mean fluffy soft. That two is a great feeling.

If this continues to be a viable program, I will never be going back to baseline. So I can't show photos of where I started and where I am now. Instead, I will make every attempt to post photos of where I am now...and then post from time to time as my package continues to enlarge.

If any of you has experience with staying pumped up constantly, please let me know what your experiences have been.

Meantime, keep on getting HUGE. We want MONSTER COCKS BETWEEN OUR LEGS...AND WE WILL KEEP AT IT UNTIL WE ARE GIGANTIC.
walksonthreelegs

Post by walksonthreelegs »

Personally, I have to take days off here and there. Mentally I get drained a bit and can't maintain the sort of "sexuality" needed to pump everyday. My sexual side is sort of my dark side or shadow self.

Power to the OP though... the more consistent and frequently we pump, the better.
ynghungnyc

Post by ynghungnyc »

Great experiment. I have been doing something similar for the last couple of weeks. Definitely challenging to keep motivated, but I am loving being in a constant state of enlargement.

Keep it growing ;)
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Indeed ynghungnyc. That's it exactly. I'm discovering that it's being pumped up all the time that's so great...whether big long term gains are possible or not. A whole week of being pumped up every minute of every day...every where I have gone, has been amazing. It is very exciting just how much pumping my package is able to take without problems. If I could get away long enough, I wonder if I could start pumping first thing in the morning...and then pump virtually all day...with some five minute breaks. I've got to find a way. Can't help but dream how huge I might be able to get that way.

Glad to hear there is somebody doing the same kind of thing. Enjoy every minute and every inch of it.

Keep pumping. Stay huge as long as you possibly can.
lepamplemousse

Post by lepamplemousse »

silicone helps to keep HUGE 24/7
Capturer.JPG
be big, be proud, be happy
ynghungnyc

Post by ynghungnyc »

Keep it up, Huge! I have been taking a different tack, trying to spend as much time in the tube as possible. I have been enjoying some massive size! Hope you are too!
penny1

Post by penny1 »

Hi. Actually, experience is not enough to get rid of the fluid if you're really pumped up. Generally need at least a day. Be careful.