Thoughts on alternating full package and penis only

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

LykosLycan

Thoughts on alternating full package and penis only

Post by LykosLycan »

Hey guys, I wanted to ask you all something.What are your thoughts on doing a 6 day a week routine Monday through Saturday alternating between full package pumping on the first day and cock only pumping on the next day and so on and so forth with Sunday as a rest day?

Do you think this would overwork the cock, or would it be ok?

Thanks for your feedback!

-Lykos
Velcroman

Re: Thoughts on alternating full package and penis only

Post by Velcroman »

Maybe just me, I found that pumping every day was great BUT I really think it knocked my cock about. I have found that pumping every other day 'seemed' to be better. Also pumping every day I also found I did very little else.
Last edited by Velcroman on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Something else you could try is to pump cock in the morning and package at night for 3 days and take 2 days off. See how it effects your erections and adjust as needed.
I agree with Velcroman about pumping every day, it can put a hurt on firm solid erections that might require days if not weeks to recover from.
scarlion

Post by scarlion »

FamilyGuy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:37 am I agree with Velcroman about pumping every day, it can put a hurt on firm solid erections that might require days if not weeks to recover from.
i noticed that too and it's disappointing since i like pumping so much. any idea why it happens?
Last edited by scarlion on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

scarlion wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:36 pm
FamilyGuy wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:37 am I agree with Velcroman about pumping every day, it can put a hurt on firm solid erections that might require days if not weeks to recover from.
i noticed that too and it's disappointing since i like pumping so much. any idea why it happens? i was thinking of asking the dr for some boner pills haha
I too like "just to pump" and does it matter, really how big your cock grows. I only pump every other day for the reasons above BUT I do find that I want to pump, pump and pump. This is why my cock gets knocked about.
I have started pumping cock and balls and tis has to be a low pressure because my ball hurt if the pressure goes too high. I pump for about and hour and the result is good not donut just a long smooth cock and quite a nice package about double and a bit larger. My balls seem to stay enlarged for about a day that is why I am trying cock and ball pumping daily, feels good too.
walksonthreelegs

Post by walksonthreelegs »

LykosLycan wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:50 am Hey guys, I wanted to ask you all something.What are your thoughts on doing a 6 day a week routine Monday through Saturday alternating between full package pumping on the first day and cock only pumping on the next day and so on and so forth with Sunday as a rest day?

Do you think this would overwork the cock, or would it be ok?
It would be a routine that you could build up to but only over time. You want to be gradually increasing the frequency of your pump sessions and 6 days on/1 off is for extremely-careful-advanced-pumpers only.

What you should be telling us is: what your routine is now, how long you have been doing it and how long you have been pumping in general... then we can get an idea if that routine would be right for you or not.

How are you on blisters? How much bruising do you get? Any petechia? Any erectile problems or physical abnormalities?
just4me

Post by just4me »

Hey,
Today is my 6th day of pumping two times a day. morning and evening.
Between and hour or two. I have been keeping the pressure really low. Most of the time I don't notice the negative pressure until I let it go to zero.

I really like how FamilyGuy looks. His cock has a huge bloat and his sax and balls have a balls look instead of a round ball look. I get this with longer time and less pressure.

I haven't noticed any difference in erection stiffness. I've been working up to this for a while and dont plan on pumping huge anymore. I like how the hand looks and feels.
bigtiny454

Post by bigtiny454 »

Well the point is to wear your penis out. Go every day until its aching a little bit the next day and it takes only a few minutes to fill the tube. Never done binge pumping at anything above 5hg myself. Usually go about 2 weeks straight then take off several days until it's back to 100% then go again. There is a difference between aching from a good stretch and real pain. Try it out and keep the HG low.
venicepumpr

Post by venicepumpr »

I always pump my full package, first.
The ballsack is a primary source of the juices that fill a pumped cock.
Also, pumped balls are less apt to get sucked into a penis tube.
Attachments
IMG_1193.JPG