Genital Beading

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

stefan1962

Re: Genital Beading

Post by stefan1962 »

MetalInside wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:36 am Have made a better foto of mine:

IMG_1959.JPG

I now already have them a few years and never had any complaints. At the time I got them, I did not have a girlfriend and after a while I wanted to try them out. The most girls (including my nowadays girlfriend) were a bit shocked at first but then wanted to give it a try. One girl said she did not feel a difference, but all girls who recognized them liked it. Nobody ever complained about pain or any negative effect. For myself I dont feel anything of them while having sex but I like how it looks.

Since my girlfriend enjoys the feeling of the beads and she said it could be even stronger, I would like to replace my two beads by 3 bigger silicon beads. Unfortunately it takes so long until they are firmly locked inside the skin...
...Looks very good!
Parunball

Post by Parunball »

Greeting from Thailand, The land of penis beading. :D
Attachments
IMG_4129.JPG
IMG_4124.JPG
IMG_4122.JPG
IMG_4116.JPG
IMG_3684.JPG
IMG_3678.JPG
IMG_3536.JPG
IMG_3534.JPG
giloumoux

Post by giloumoux »

tumblr_inline_ooyxmkVBNz1uygx8z_540.jpg.png
tumblr_ogslvsGnxk1vl9ptso3_540.jpg
giloumoux

Post by giloumoux »

mes perles
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I like the look of the beading. Am considering trying it. Something like this maybe.
1-11120410250k44.jpg
Although I do like these as well.

bme5.png
0UqRimzfhiK.jpg
0UqRimzfhiK.jpg (4.94 KiB) Viewed 7841 times
How do the beads work with pumping and saline etc? Can you still pump with them?
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

...i have seven beads 5 mm Silicone on the shaft. Next time 5 mm Titan beads will following...
Attachments
WP_20160630_09_35_57_Pro2.jpg
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I made a cut in my foreskin last friday didn't insert any beads and let it heal up. Just to see how it felt and to get an idea on how it heals up. Seemed to go alright and is now pretty much unnoticeable.

I've since bought some numbing cream and have bought PTFE beads as struggled to find silicone or a suitable stainless steel.

Have bought some 6.5mm beads and some 10mm beads. I think the 6.5mm will be too small for me. So am considering two 10mm beads to start with. On the underside of foreskin either side of the frenulum. Might go for it this Friday.

Am still curious what its like pumping or doing saline with bead?
giloumoux

Post by giloumoux »

WIN_20171220_14_19_08_Pro.jpg
WIN_20171220_14_19_08_Pro.jpg
20 perles de 5mm
supreme007

Post by supreme007 »

made some new beads,
now i have 30 5mm ptfe balls implanted
Attachments
IMG_1477.JPG
IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG
bygolly

Post by bygolly »

I'm very interested in beading. I don't want many, just one or 2.
How painful is the process?
supreme007

Post by supreme007 »

i used numbing creme, so for me it was not painfull.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Looks really good. I think ive mused on that sort of mod myself, im into adding girth or interesting feeling things ,not at all punching holes through or cutting things apart. Lol. But i most likely couldnt deal with the small cuts and insertions of beads. Idk maybe i could. But seems like something i would have been more into when younger, when i still could feel something there, as it would feel amazing i bet.

So how do you keep the beads from migrating out of place? Seems like with the nature of the penis skin layer that slides around easy and the deeper core that gets dense, seems like the beads would eventually get displaced somewhat , just from pressure of clothes rubbing too much r something.

It takes a long time for them to "set"?

I had a idea just a few days ago of doing a similar thing but with medical silicone and injecting rows around circumference laterally ,to make ridges, and wondered if that way would keep it from moving around too much if carefully let to set as best as i could. But then i would be afraid of the silicone getting into my immune system as my body tried to remove it.

PTFE is what is also called teflon? I was just reading up on it as its toxic when it gets too hot in a cooking pan,it releases a toxic fume that hurts the lungs, especially worst for birds and small animals.
So i guess ya wouldn't have to worry about that.lol. but from reading about plastics,it seems it might still be bad to have inside the body.
supreme007

Post by supreme007 »

i made my first 16 implants in 2006 without any problems, 5 of them grew out 2013 during my genital tattoo.
this time i implantet 19.
the healing time is ~4 weeks, in this time you have to be a little bit carfull and no action with your member.
i did my best to let them heal in place , but they are searching the best place to set for them self´s, i will see the result when fully healed.

silicone is no option for me, because it evenly spread around your member, and makes it overall bigger in girth.
also i heard that silicone can go in the blood system, wich is not good.
and removing is not easy.

if i don´t want my balls anymore, it´s easy to cut it out.

my wife was ok with the 11, i hope she likes the 30 a lot more.
supreme007

Post by supreme007 »

after 1 week , swelling is gone.
Attachments
IMG_1492.JPG
IMG_1491.JPG
IMG_1488.JPG
RamJam

Post by RamJam »

What beautiful cocks.

I wonder what it's like to please one of these with the mouth. Would the metal bump my teeth? Some i could swallow and others I doubt. How do there chang the experience of oral?

Id also like to know the feeling of the beads stroking against my glans.
i am a trans man. my pronouns are he and him. ty.