pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

dasher

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by dasher »

well done BNL, pumping and ...
what a great set of big low hanging balls you have
the 2nd pic is perfect

D.
love pumping and estim …
[im]/phpbb/download/file.php?id=208246[/img] [im] /phpbb/download/file.php?mode=view&id=213366[/img]
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks D.

A few more that come up to pretty much present day give or take a few weeks.

07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

back in a tube next week...

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

You had to do it didn't you BnL :o just to make me drop everything and get back into my LJ and drop the X-mas shopping 8) Damn the power of the yellow thong :D All kidding aside, your full body pic really gives proper perspective to how big you are vis-a-vis your body image :) awesome along with the bulge pic :twisted: Seasons greetings by the way mate, all the best, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thought you might like that one BB and all the best to you and you'rs for xmas and new year.

bignlow
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

as always just amazing huge fat balls and awesomely fine hang, ellery
buxus

Post by buxus »

Beautiful bloated bollocks:)
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

adore your big balls.
naiad

Post by naiad »

BignLow an inspiration always. Merry Christmas and thanks for all your gifts of advice and encouragement.

Some questions on your recent post:
In the second picture, did you pump with the rings already on. I cant imagine how to get them on after the pump.
M experience mostly is i must chose metal or pump, or have a whole new set that works post-pump.

Are your life drawing groups still up to your new glory as a model? Love to hear more stories about that?. I am a regular drawer at life drawing groups, never seen any models with even a hint of pumping or metal. Lots of models on Tumblr of course.

Have you tried a saranwrap wrap at the top to get a quicker longer drop shape?

What is the latest in your experimenting with different oils?

May the new year bring you lots of pump and creative shop time.
Naiad
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi Naiad and a merry Christmas to you.

The picture with the rings i wasn't pumped.i wouldn't have got them on if i was but tight up like that the balls seems to swell. Needs a good soak in a hot bath to get them off though. I have pumped with rings in the past, very carefully.
This was just a couple of 50mm rings. I found that after a while the growth just seemed to stop, as if i was tight at the base and the rings where restricting any fluid getting in there.

29 sept 15 007.jpg

I once stacked up and pumped to get a big bloat under the rings but not too much that i wouldn't be able to get out.

7 jun 16 012.jpg

looked really well down a trouser leg though.
The one time i did pump a little with the rings i think i did around half an hour and left it at that.

7 mar 16 002.jpg
A good soak that night and they where off quite easy, prompting me to think i could have gone a bit longer but in the end common sense said it could have been too much. Since then i've generally been too big to get them on for pumping. Things can get a bit messy with too much pump in a solid ring.

Life drawing was still on at the beginning of the year until i got the pneumonia in May. Interest seemed to wane after with the artists. It was an early Saturday morning start, not the best for most people and i wasn't over impresses myself some Saturdays having to be steady Friday night with the beer and an early start. Just about that time i was going to offer some alternative stuff, pumped, rings etc but it's a it more way out for a lot of people and i was struggling as it was to get a decent number of artists for the normal drawing. Maybe something for next year some time.

You'll have to educate me now. What's a saranwrap ?

Oils, lately i went onto the extra virgin olive oil. Tried the normal stuff and went back to the extra virgin. Just not a lot happening at the moment. Very cold up here and i've been busy as well. I've had a busy year with the pumping so a bit of a rest will do no harm.

Bignlow
Last edited by bignlow on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Looking incredible man.
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Absolutely stunning and beautifully proportional I think that look is what we all want to achieve.

Northern
naiad

Post by naiad »

Saran.... Also called clingwrap and other brand names. A transparent thin stretchy film used normally for packaging leftover food.
In this case, asmall amount wrapped around upper package after the first pump of a session, leaving most of balls out. It is going to control the upper and improve the slip of package down imto the jar. Helps to shape a longer drop out of what otherwise would be greater circumference. Not much point with a spherical jar or if pumper not intending a long drop. Might also ease getting out.
I have not actually tried it yet. Anyone else?
Naiad
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks naiad, might have to try that sometime. maybe when i have the time to get a few sessions in.

Bignlow
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Looking great bignlow
just4me

Post by just4me »

naiad wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:43 am Saran.... Also called clingwrap and other brand names. A transparent thin stretchy film used normally for packaging leftover food.
In this case, asmall amount wrapped around upper package after the first pump of a session, leaving most of balls out. It is going to control the upper and improve the slip of package down imto the jar. Helps to shape a longer drop out of what otherwise would be greater circumference. Not much point with a spherical jar or if pumper not intending a long drop. Might also ease getting out.
I have not actually tried it yet. Anyone else?
Naiad
This sounds like it would be safer to pump with than solid metal rings. It would be easy to remove in case things got to tight or felt like circulation was being cut off.