Journal – one man’s stretching by WNC hubby

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wnc_husband_wife

Re: Journal – one man’s stretching by WNC hubby

Post by wnc_husband_wife »

These next pics were taken after 60 minutes in the 2 -3/4 inch tube. I'm still working on trying to get my balls down the tube farther than my cock head. The tube is 9 inches and I'm filling to about 7 inches to the tip of my head.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
wnc_husband_wife

Last of my two month update. I hope to keep this going for years like some of you long time ball pumpers. This is kinda boring for you big guys but it will help me to stay motivated to have a record to look back on and see progress.

These pics were taken after about 3 hours of total pumping. One hour in the smaller tube and two hours in the Long Johnny.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Nicely done. The oil pumping seems to be giving you great results. Wish I had the time and opportunity to match your routine.

I stretch every morning with a traction penis stretcher and two pounds on my balls. This also helps stretch the skin connecting the two. Gives a bit more free swing.
I usually do a semi dry pump when the opportunity presents itself. I soak my cock and balls in calendula oil and start in a 2 3/4 tube with a heating pad for an hour or so then move up to a two stage 2 3/4 x 4 x 9. Will have to try the mixing in the shea butter.

Have you tried weights to help stretching your balls?

Think it is awesome that your beautiful sexy wife shares your passion for pumping.

Keep up the great work.
wnc_husband_wife

Hey Asslicker,

My wife got a smile on her face from your user name, BTW!

Thank you for the encouragement! Yes, we're in a good spot, our kids are grown and out of the house so it's much easier to have time to pump than 20 years ago. However, work is a worse than it was twenty years ago. We're both working longer and harder for less pay but we have to eat. We try to be frugal, so if all goes to plan one or both of us can start working part-time in a few years.

I'm not using the shea butter mix anymore. It's canola in the tubes when I pump and I use olive oil after I shave or shower. The olive oil is probably better for my skin but it turned my pump toys seal a green-ish color (small tube than in the pics) when I used it as lube. If you're hands get really chapped and dry during the winter try olive oil. It's messy but let in sit on them for 15 minutes or so be fore you wipe of the excess, and you'll be amazed how much better they feel.

No real stretching in my routine, some manual stretching after showering, or on days I don't pump. I have one weight but it's too big and is a pain to get on.

Also since pumping 5-6 days each week I'm not wearing the DTR foreskin stretcher but maybe an hour a day, and sometimes none. Right after pumping I'm too greasy and swollen to get it on.

The wife hasn't pumped much at all in the last month or so. The desire is there but work is sucking the life out of her and once home is doesn't have the energy.

Take care and keep us updated on your stretching/pumping
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Hope you and your bride are able to get some quality pump time in, with the camera close at hand.
wnc_husband_wife

Hey Ass Licker,

Sorry, not as much pump time or camera time - holidays! The good thing is our schedule settles down the first of the new year. The bad thing is it's cold which as you know doesn't work well with pumping :D .

How's our routine going?
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

WNC,

Holidays with a house full makes it difficult to set aside pump time. Don't have that this year. It is cold here on the NC coast as well. Two pounds of weight and the penimaster help some with shrinkage in the AM, but the chilly wind gets the rest of the day.

Have the place to myself for a awhile and trying to make the best of it. Stretching for an hour or so with weights and penimaster then pumping in the straight tube about the same in the morning. In the evening pumping in the straight then into the two stage for a couple hours. May change it up some and pump separate tubes. Taking advantage of it while I can.

Hope you and your bride have a great holiday, and maybe squeeze in a little pump time.